HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: flyhabbos maze

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Default flyhabbos maze

If u hvnt tried it, I suggest u don't

Did it up until the potions part and you get kicked for picking the wrong one lmao (I picked the wrong one, didn't bother doing it again)

Apparently proms help in the building of it little wonder because nobody else has an insatiable fetish for oneway gates like her *rolls eyes*

Kudos to jouvest for being responisble and kind tho, asked him to take a look at the wagon part and he came immediately, also helped me thru it

Srsly y do fansites insist on long, boring, tedious and near impossible mzes lol

moderator alert Thread moved by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo News & Rumours' as it is better suited here.
    Last edited by Samantha; 13-09-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm a maze snob so when i see fansite mazes that don't accommodate for large groups of people in the early stages i do give a bit of a sigh. got to the wagon room yesterday and just left in frustration.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I'm a fan of old school mazes, none of this new aged wired stuff. I don't attempt mazes anymore because I give up way too easily..
    Haha, but I bet this one would have me cussin' like a sailor.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do wish when they'd make them that they'd bear in mind that there are gonna be tons of people in the room. the one i was doing yday had this stupid room where it was 2 at a time. yeah, never gonna happen that way.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

anyone know the answer to the harry potter spell q?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought it was a good maze apart from the parts that made you start the entire maze over! I prefer a challenging maze over one that takes 5 minutes to do (most habbox fansite events ).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I only done it because I liked the badge.
    It's nice to have some that aren't just walking into the room for a badge, but when it becomes frustrating as it isn't made to suit large amounts of players it is very, very ridiculous.

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I was on the last room, and got to the 3 one way gates at the same time, took about an hour and eventually rage quitted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I don't bother with mazes nowadays. Unless it's for Habbox or the badge is really cool.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ahnime

This maze would definitely get to me I dislike the one-way gate roller mazes. I suck at them