HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love flying, but not a fan of take off and landing, probably because they're the most dangerous parts of the flight. Also this year, we had alarms near the doors doing off whilst we were half way across the Atlantic, and that wasn't particularly pleasant.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Well growing up flying, by going on holiday once a year every year (So been on a plane at least 44 times (that's there and back)) I have got use to flying, but I still Love it love it love it.

I have been on a plane more than 44 times (only depends if i have a connected fight)

Be going again soon for another 2 times on a plane (look at sig)
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Yeah I love flying it's way better than sitting in the car for hours and hours! I enjoy it every time and the pretzels they give you!

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I haven't had the opportunity to fly as of yet, but one day!

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Love flying, haven't been on a plane since 2007 but will be going on one this Saturday - Can't wait

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've never been flying / on a plane before
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

It's alright. I love taking off and landing; I find it absolutely thrilling and it's so exciting when we tip to one side because we're turning and all you can see is land or sky Once we're up it's not as interesting. A lot of the time it's uncomfortable and boring but it's ok I guess

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lost count of the number of times I've flown this year - it is alright, nice time to relax. Sometimes appalling comfort etc (cough AirAsia cough), but often quite good - long haul is far better than short haul!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I LOVE FLYING! I still think it's really exciting lmao! When my GF and I were going to Spain in May she was terrifed and was crying and I was just smiling, jumping around and just really giddy in general lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

love it only flown once but it was great thought id hate it. on the way back at manchester airport the landing freaked everyone out cos it couldnt land and had to abort landing, finally landed with a bang but i laughed the whole way through, not really funny but a weird experience. hate security tho, at alicante my nana wrapped my litre vodka in a towel in her hand luggage forgetting about liquids and it got binned by security cant wait to fly again, i really want to train to pilot a small plane

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast