HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My inventory

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    Eyh!? Used a calculator pretty sure the prices u gave adds up to 62c 0.0 nvm can u also add
    3 x user says keyword
    And the user collides with furni trigger which u said u didn't know before

So um all for 65c? (lmao I'm such a cheapskate)
    Okay, what you currently want, I've calculated using the calculator. All comes to 70c exact. You have forgotton to add on furni you want more than once, for example you want 4 user teleports the following at 3c per is 12c, along with other items you want more than once. User says keywords will be 1c per, = 73c and for the user stuff collision will be 5c = 78c. I'll do al for 74c.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    i'll buy all two of each colour plasto, all black holes, all tiki bars, stools and corners, all grass patches, all stone walls, all white usva, nightstand, all club sofas, all party lanterns and a white, green and purple floor rug please

would you accept 3gb for this?

i'm also interested in other stuff so when you come on could you please post an updated inventory or i will just have a look on habbo if you'd like, thank you x
    I've calculated all what you want coming to 204c. I would do 190c in bronze if possible please.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiieee View Post
    Okay, what you currently want, I've calculated using the calculator. All comes to 70c exact. You have forgotton to add on furni you want more than once, for example you want 4 user teleports the following at 3c per is 12c, along with other items you want more than once. User says keywords will be 1c per, = 73c and for the user stuff collision will be 5c = 78c. I'll do al for 74c.

Wha? Ok I'm rlly confused now I thought my maths was good
    4 x user teleports the following 3c per = 12c
    1 x user enters room 2c
    1 x user walks on furni 2c
    4 x ditch 2c per = 8c
    1 x patio 1c
    1 x pilot teddy 3c
    1 x repeat effect 3c
    1 x fridge 1c
    4 x banzai tele 3c per set = 6c
    1 x bonfire 2c
    1 x eggnog 2c
    1 x user collide trigger 5c
    1 x move toward nearest user 4c
    4 x skeleton tree 2c per = 8c
    1 x balloon sign 1c
    1 x hootie the owl 3c
    1 x toggle furni state 2c
    1 x game ends 2c
    3 x user say keyword 1c per = 3c
    It seems to b 70c all including the user collision wired and user says keyword!? Lmao idk can u count again :b and if u still come up with the figures u had than its ok ill just pay yr price

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wha? Ok I'm rlly confused now I thought my maths was good

It seems to b 70c all including the user collision wired and user says keyword!? Lmao idk can u count again :b and if u still come up with the figures u had than its ok ill just pay yr price
    Oh! I see where I went wrong. I apologise. I thought you wanted 4 sets of banzai tiles. Not 2. I'll give it to you for your asking price for my mistake at 65c. Bronze coins prefered though. :L x Sorry again x

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Oh! I see where I went wrong. I apologise. I thought you wanted 4 sets of banzai tiles. Not 2. I'll give it to you for your asking price for my mistake at 65c. Bronze coins prefered though. :L x Sorry again x
    Hahahahaha! oh ok yay thanks now the hard part is for both of us to get online :/ (not on now just using my phone gotta go study soon endofyears are in less then a week) add me krushgear pls I think I added u alr but u didn't accept

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hahahahaha! oh ok yay thanks now the hard part is for both of us to get online :/ (not on now just using my phone gotta go study soon endofyears are in less then a week) add me krushgear pls I think I added u alr but u didn't accept
    Oh, really? I don't usually accept people I don't know! Haha! Send me another request when you're online I'll be online tonight around 12am UK time. That's when I finish work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

I've calculated all what you want coming to 204c. I would do 190c in bronze if possible please.
    Would you do 180 in bronze please?
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    Would you do 180 in bronze please?
    185?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Could you post updated pictures please?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Remonde View Post
    Could you post updated pictures please?
    Not much needs updated apart from 3 or 4 items taking off. It's mainly all bulks that have been picked at.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

185?
    Okay Yes please
    cats > you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast