HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    BOOMitsGINA

Default TotalHabbo is opening this Friday!

As many of you know, rumours have been going around that a new fansite will be opening and those rumours are true because this Friday will be the opening of TotalHabbo!

On Friday, we will be hosting plenty of competitions both on the forum and on client which will give you the opportunity to win plenty of prizes such as forum VIP (you'll also be able to get 1 week FREE VIP when you register to our forum), furni, exclusive and if that didn't catch you attention we'll be giving away 500 credits too! You'll be able to find more information out when we open as all relevant threads will be posted on our forum.

As well as that you'll be able to see all the job openings (this includes a management recruitment drive) we have here at TotalHabbo and you'll have the chance to meet our team too, which continues to grow. We have the following departments at TotalHabbo:

• Events
    • Graphics
    • Forum Events
    • Radio
    • Moderation

So if you're interested in having a role then please don't hesitate to let us know as we are willing to hire you.

There will be a lot of events going on, on Friday at TotalHabbo so make sure to register to our forum and keep your eyes peeled because you really won't want to miss out. Looking forward to seeing you join us at www.totalhabbo.com!

TotalHabbo Administration Team
    Ex HabboxLive Radio Manager
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Maatt.

Latest Awards:

wooo

v. excited for the opening!
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

what makes you stand out from the countless other fansites that offers free stuff, events, graphics, radio and a forum?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who are in your administration team so far, and I agree what makes you different? Also, as you have said 500 Credits will be given away - how will you keep hold of those members after the opening?

Tokens
    Habbo
    harrie

Latest Awards:

yay! can't wait :}
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    BOOMitsGINA

We're not entirely sure how we're 'different' how can we be different, Habbo is a limited platform at the moment and is always decreasing instead of increasing. We're just looking to be more social media than anything. Bring new/old faces to the scene. Yes, there are countless other sites out there but we want to offer a system which is fair and fun for everyone, which you don't get with many of the popular fansites these days - time will tell where we decide to take it, after listening to our community.

We have familiar faces who have been on the scene for many years from the likes of ClubHabbo, HFFM and ThisHabbo etc.

Darren
    Aimee
    Myself
    Matt (Fetch)
    Sonny
    Harrie
    Calum
    however, you personally might not know these people but many others do.

We will continue to try offer out of the box events, forum competitions as well as keeping our forum as active as we can possibly make it and hopefully we draw a new community with new and old faces from other fansites who will stick around.
    Last edited by BOOMitsGINA; 25-09-2014 at 12:52 AM.
    Ex HabboxLive Radio Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Oh yh I heard from a friend abt this and people r leaving hffm to join this site but most have returned lol

Can I enquire what do u mean by fair system?

Anyways, u hv lots of competitors new fansites are just popping up out of nowhere habgab, habbohours, idealhabbo etc. Good luck tho!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Good luck with the new fansite

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Good luck with your fansite, it'll be interesting to see how it pans out for you.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

Oh god I didn't hear any rumors but I agree with Scottish how are you gonna prove different I won't be using it as I only like habbox but good luck with it

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast