HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

You definitely need to say something to him because in a way, if you don't you're leading him on. Because you're not saying no he probably still thinks he has a chance with you and that isn't fair on him really. Just tell him, you don't have to be nasty or anything about it just sit down and explain what you've told us, just say that a) your feelings towards him have changed, b) he went out with your friend so you couldn't get him with anyway because that's just being a **** friend and c) just say you're not even looking for a relationship.

I know you said you don't want to hurt him but sometimes in life you have to do stuff like that, I mean it's better than giving him false hope because that will hurt him more... if you tell him gently and choose your words carefully then he should be fine. If you find it tough speaking face to face or you think its gonna be awkward and you'll chicken out, just send him a text/facebook message like the user above suggested. But also, he sounds like a bit of a **** if he came running back to you after he split up with his ex (which happens to be your friend) and anyway, why did your friend get with him knowing you went out with each other? that's a bit of a **** friend, but anyway good luck to you!

Tokens
    Habbo
    IzzyUhh

Latest Awards:

When I was in year 7 I stupidly went out with this one guy because I had a huge crush on him. We broke up like.. a week later (pmsl) and we were just alright mates from then, but I still liked him. He liked me last yr, and was bugging me and saying **** like 'what can I do to make you like me' and I was like nothing I don't like you back, I told it to him straight, so thats what you've got to do. He backed off and I now hate his guts but thats not the point, its different for a lot of people like why you broke up, what did you do what did you both do what did he do idk
    I love food

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tell him straight up you don't like him like that/find him attractive/see him in that way

if you're not clear he's going to think there's a chance, just nip it in the bud early

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe54297 View Post
    Right so, today my ex knocked on my door asking me to go outside with him and my mate and this other person,
    I thought it was kinda awkward because he's my ex and yeah, and later on in the day he asked me out
    but i didn't know what to say he's only just broken up with this girl (which happens to be my friend and i think
    that was pretty awkward.) since she still likes him but i don't i really want a nice way to say i don't like him
    anymore but don't really want to hurt him :/

Please could someone give me some advice i'd appreciate it alot thanks xo
    The nicest way to say that you don't like him is a question you've already answered yourself.

Tell him exactly this: "I'm sorry but I don't like you in that way anymore".

Don't drag it out, don't make up different ways of just going slightly less than speaking the truth because if you want him to get over you, that is the only way he'll ever be able to.

There's no nice way of saying you don't feel the same about somebody else, so give up all hope on that right now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Pee on her. Unless she has a pee fetish. Then, shit on her.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12