HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I don't know what love is romantically but for me love for my family is unconditional and something I really can't describe.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY I've not a clue sorry.

Most scientists would say it's a chemical reaction in your brain or something, but I guess it's just one of those things you can't really explain.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    WHAT IS LOVE? BABY I've not a clue sorry.

Most scientists would say it's a chemical reaction in your brain or something, but I guess it's just one of those things you can't really explain.
    I guess everything can come down to science. A 'chemical reaction' seems so cliche though. c;

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ripieno View Post
    I guess everything can come down to science. A 'chemical reaction' seems so cliche though. c;
    More cliché than "butterflies in my stomach"? Oh pls!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Science can go as far as explaining that people are generally MORE LIKELY to be attracted to thos eof the same ethnicity, social class, educational background etc. as themselves - but it doesn't explain those who fall in love with people who have diff ethnicity, social class etc to them.

Also can't explain why you can walk into a room full of people who are almost identical and still only love one of them I don't think even studies on pheromones have got that far yet?
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

The biggest consequence of this is our amplified perception of the thing or person we love. Because of our ability of apophenia and to identify in the other person some personality traits that are compatible with what our brain discreetly classifies as "attractive" (such as intelligence, atypical demonstration of enthusiasm, blissful simplicity), even if it is only an illusion, we feel a mixture of new feelings, the desire of another person's heart and the idea that two people constitute a whole and consequently our existence only becomes really bold when we are in the company of those we love as a perfect fit. Because of our amplified perspective on the things we love (that's why we say love is blind?), even the very small things that the other person does, we manage to decode all the wisdom and heat and heart hidden behind it and we lose ourselves for the other to be found... and this can be fatal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12