HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Default [Article] What is love?

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me... No more...

What is love? Plastered on Tumblr and Facebook, relationships and the 'little things' that essentially and apparently create the perfect relationship. Notes passed, three words, long calls, wandering hands – each and every one the essence of the 'best' sort of relationship. Have you ever seen posts about true feeling? Where the routes of 'love' and 'relationships' truly begin, and how they escalate into something that makes it impossible to crash land and survive with just scratches? I've seen a few, but not many truly capture the true meanings of that special word, and I want to make a sloppy, cheesy post to share the feelings within mine, and for people to let me know if they share similar feelings for someone they spend time with, or their other half currently.

My partner and I begun online. Not on here, unfortunately... That'd be something to talk about, meeting my love in a 'Hangout for teens'. No, no. We meet through a mutual love for story-writing and character playing, expressing keenness for writing (though he was intimidatingly better than I am and ever will be) on an IM site that has a vast selection of opportunities to express that enjoyment. You type what you want to find in a search bar and you can find places to go that cater to those needs, some more than often better than others. On day one that we met, we carried ourselves over to Skype where we could discuss our … say, story, with more free-flowing depth and from there we developed into full blown laughs and conversation that escalated through weeks and weeks of 'getting to know you' before a few years, after once we'd met and liked what we seen in person as well as camera, I moved in.

Truth is, I didn't really know him. Everyone who has a Facebook account and has mindless teens added to their friend-lists has experienced at least one day of 'I love you' between two total strangers that met yesterday. Two halves that stumble upon each other on a reckless night of partying and spend a night of cuddles and so-forth , for the next day to be in a full blown and 'committed relationship'. Not my kind of thing. In my own personal opinion, a relationship has to be born through something else shared that connects you deeper than intoxication from the cheapest wine (or the most expensive, if you like it like that). It has to be from the mind, when problems are shared or hours and hours are filled with deep conversation.

The true answer remains elusive in part because love is not one thing. Love for parents, children, God and relationships are all different things with different qualities. At the most, however, love is a passionate affection that we nurture and develop as we do ourselves. When it arrives in our lives unbidden, as Joe's did with myself, it's something powerful. But love can be the little things or the big things, depending on where you choose to take it, and the mind frame in which you grab it with and run. Love... I can easily say, is far more easier experienced than defined.

What, to you, is love?
    Last edited by Kimmy; 01-10-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

WHAT IS LOVE BABY DONT HURT ME DONT HURT ME

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMint View Post
    NO MORE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMint View Post
    Exactly what I was going to post.

Awesome Article!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Exactly what I was going to post.
    If you look closely, it's in small print at the top of the article.

LOL XD

moderator alert Edited by Nick (Assistant Forum Manager): Please don't post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Nick; 03-10-2014 at 12:04 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well you mentioned different types of love which I think is important, so I'm going to talk about 'love love'. For me when you're in love it's like this really special bond you have with another person that you don't have with anyone else. It's when you know someone inside out, you know how they are feeling or what they are thinking just by looking at them or observing the way they act. It's when you can truly be yourself and be totally comfortable with that other person, when you can share anything no matter how big or stupid you think it is. It's also knowing that you have that one person that you can trust, rely on, believe in, expect support from etc at any time of day. Love is something you can feel, like somebody said it's like the sun. You can feel when you're in it and when you're not and you can feel when somebody feels the same way and when they don't. If you have something like that it's something beautiful and something you should cherish because the downside with love is, you never know when you're going to fall out of it (or when your partner does).
    Last edited by kuzkasate; 01-10-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by branch View Post
    Well you mentioned different types of love which I think is important, so I'm going to talk about 'love love'. For me when you're in love it's like this really special bond you have with another person that you don't have with anyone else. It's when you know someone inside out, you know how they are feeling or what they are thinking just by looking at them or observing the way they act. It's when you can truly be yourself and be totally comfortable with that other person, when you can share anything no matter how big or stupid you think it is. It's also knowing that you have that one person that you can trust, rely on, believe in, expect support from etc at any time of day. Love is something you can feel, like somebody said it's like the sun. You can feel when you're in it and when you're not and you can feel when somebody feels the same way and when they don't. If you have something like that it's something beautiful and something you should cherish because the downside with love is, you never know when you're going to fall out of it (or when your partner does).

This is brilliant, and is exactly what I fell. Thanks.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Love to me is two different things! you have family love and then relationship love. Family love is based upon how you are treated and brought up.. Like me i love my mum and will always love my dad even though her isn't here today, I love them because they showed they loved me by bringing me up and looking out for me. Then there is relationship love, I think some people search years for this because they are unsure on what love really is BUT love to me is when you see him and all you feel is butterflies in your stomach and happiness and when your apart all you can think off is him! i think love is where you would do anything for each other and would love each other no matter what even if they lost a limb. I might be young so i only really know what family love is! But i like to think what me and my bf have is true love... but if not then i guess ive still got a lifetime ahead of me this is my opinion and am sure everyone elses is different Lovely article!

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast