HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    B

Latest Awards:

Default Not So Golden Boot

Hi all,

A couple months ago during World Cup 2014, Habbo released a 'Footballers Mansion' bundle for 299c. This bundle was highly unpopular and many Habbos complained about it being way overpriced. Not many read the fine print on the bundle page [See Screenshot] that mentions an 'EXCLUSIVE FURNI' only for this bundle.

The funny thing about this EXCLUSIVE furni is that the furni, Not So Golden Boot, was not included in the bundle items on the right hand side, so many did not know what this item was. You had to buy the bundle to see the Not So Golden Boot. Long story short - not many bundles were sold for the few days the bundle was available. Infact, I estimate there were less than 45 of these bundles sold in entirety. By extension, there are 45 or less Not So Golden Boot's available on the hotel.

I started buying these up every so often they appeared on the marketplace and tried to find people who might have bought the bundle. I have collected up to 22 Not So Golden Boots as part of my collection. I've also tracked down majority of the remainder users who own one of the boots who refuse to sell below 4gb+.

As an overnight experiment I decided to list one of my boots from collection onto marketplace. It sold quickly for 150c. Will make sure I don't sell anymore

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no doubt its a hard to find item but what makes you think there are less than 45?
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I just think they look awful I know they're rare but being a rare piece of furniture isn't everything

Tokens
    Habbo
    B

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    no doubt its a hard to find item but what makes you think there are less than 45?
    I'd guess even 40. How do I know? Good guess to be honest. I went on the marketplace everyday for 2 months daily looking for them. Asked my list (1000+ users) to ask around as well. Only managed to account for 31 so far. The other 14, if there are even that many I have no idea where they are.

Tokens
    Habbo
    minimew312

Latest Awards:

Hello!

Thanks for this information! "Not so Golden Boot" has been updated at the value of 220c!

Thanks,
    -Mini