HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ahnime

I'd support her through whatever decision she makes, unless it's abortion. (Although I wouldn't like to have my partner pregnant for another few years)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

this would never happen BUT if it ever did i'd hope for abortion or adoption unless she's happy dropping everything to look after it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd want her to have an abortion

Tokens

Latest Awards:

have an abortion no question about it

my rule of thumb is no kids until i hit 30, even then i'm in no rush to do so
    i really want kids, but i want to enjoy my own life first

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

keep it! yes you may be young but if you feel ready to give up a party life then you should defo keep it! It weird because am against abortion if it is me or someone i know who could cope but am with abortion if that person can't provide or cope for the child. I think in most case it could depend on the young person if they are mature or not. Most people would say no child is ready to have a child but once that child has a child they are a young woman and grow up fast. Of course you shouldn't plan on having a child at a young age though but if it happened its your choice and no-one elses

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens

Latest Awards:

either way we'd be very concerned that 2 women can get pregnant

but on a slightly more seriousish note i would probably have to agree with what @Inseriousity; said

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

i'd go straight to the nationals to sell my story of miracle conception

no but seriously if something did happen and i magically got pregnant tomorrow, I probably wouldn't be able to keep it, not financially stable enough or far enough in my career to do that. I am feeling slightly broody with all my friends on fb having kids lately!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    i'd go straight to the nationals to sell my story of miracle conception

no but seriously if something did happen and i magically got pregnant tomorrow, I probably wouldn't be able to keep it, not financially stable enough or far enough in my career to do that. I am feeling slightly broody with all my friends on fb having kids lately!!
    because you can't have kids, or because you haven't had bobba?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

probs cry and then ask why she cheated one me

but like i don't ever want kids i don't think, and definitely not at this age

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnime View Post
    I'd support her through whatever decision she makes, unless it's abortion. (Although I wouldn't like to have my partner pregnant for another few years)
    You're not really supporting her through 'whatever decision' she chooses at all - though there's only really adoption, keeping it or aborting it.

In regards to the topic - I wouldn't want to get pregnant this early and use measures to avoid that happening, but if I were to become pregnant it would totally depend on my partner and our situation.

As I have no partner at this moment, if I were to get pregnant I would probably abort it.

bella ciao

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast