HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Oh to add I think it's horribly wrong when (and I've seen a report on this somewhere recently) a woman rapes a man then goes to the state and makes him pay child benefits. It's hard to draw a definite and legal line really between when someone should or should not support that child - I wish it worked so you could prove there was some consensus to having the child. Like a pregnancy contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I think this is kinda related to what I said? It's tough - although I don't think it's solely the woman's choice, i do think it's ultimately her decision, after discussing things n stuff. If her partner is totally against her aborting it then it should be discussed maturely and them both consider what's best for them and the possible baby. If he is going to walk away just because she has an abortion - or just because she decides to keep it - I don't think he really can care about her that much.

I'm not asking about if he cares though, I'm asking if he should have to provide support when he did not want the child. Some people seem to say that it should solely be the woman's choice but seem to just suggest the dad has no choice in the matter which seems kind of ridiculous.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Because it's a general statement about all your idiotic beliefs, not just based on this one.

"God forbid a child would be influenced by your opinions/thoughts."
    I always find it very interesting that when it comes to debates, others who I differ with actually take me on and put forward an argument whereas all you do is throw nasty comments from the sidelines or tell me for the hundredth time that you disagree with all my of views as though I actually care.

Says a lot really.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    It's the easiest way to argue 'unplanned' pregnancies with people who share your view.

People might be able to control theirselves but why should they be forced to refrain OR have unwanted kids? We have gyms and diet foods - does that mean people should just refrain from eating all unhealthy food? Let's get rid of doctors and dentists because SURELY people can just control what they put in their body... (I know there's uncontrollable things too but a lot of medical & dental cases do come from this).
    Why should they? It's pretty obvious: because as an adult and a sane and able bodied human being, one of the signs of maturity is taking responsiblity for your own actions and the consequences rather than blaming all of your bad decisions on somebody else.

That's like asking why should adults refrain from blowing their monthly budget... again, 'if it feels good do it' 1960s rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr
    I think I agree with the fact Scott's called you out, not Sharon, purely because of the fact you CANNOT get pregnant, therefore your opinion will never have an opportunity to become fact, and if you did get someone pregnant, it wouldn't be right of you to force your opinion onto her.

Sharon is a woman, can, therefore, get pregnant, an it's her decision what to do with her own body, ultimately. Not to say I agree with it, but everyone's entitled to an opinion. I don't go around expressing my thoughts all men should get vasectomies (which I don't think at all, but I could), because it's not my decision to make - I don't have those parts and won't encourage a decision that will not affect me. Yes, I'd talk about it with my partner and advise, but it would be his decision ultimately - just like I see abortion.
    Ohhhhh so it's not actually what arguments i'm putting forward (which are more or less the same as Sharon anyway) it's the fact that I have different genitals to you which means that I don't deserve to have a say over something I have jointly brought into this world or one of the biggest moral questions of our age. That's like saying I can't have an opinion on gay marriage because i'm not gay..... it doesn't fly.

Declaring you have a womb doesn't win a moral or ethical argument outside of tumblr.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 06-10-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Oh you can sprout opinions from your ears for all I care, but it means nothing when there's ultimately nothing you can do about it, bar emotional abuse/blackmail to get a woman to keep it or violence to lose it.

Anyway I'll reply to the rest tomorrow, bedtime for me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

I would go to the doctors to ask why I'm releasing sperm

a bit more seriously, I would probably ask a lot of questions and go from there. I would in no way force someone to have an abortion/adopt/keep the baby etc and just go from there

@Succubus; beat me to the joke, damn it
    Last edited by Jazz; 07-10-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I'd definitely leave her. Cause she's cheating.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345