HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

i just searched habbos facebook from 2013 onwards and thr isnt any such comps lolol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    appaz someone is unhappy

any1 has info on this?

@Samanfa; @Intersocial; @DJ_Shadow; @Zak; @Shocking; @Kyle;
    Well you wrote the wiki page for the exe icm? I don't really know anything about it - hence why I didn't write anything. Lets face it.. a lot of rich people get there by being dodgy.. so who knows if Moe is lying or not.. you'd really need to find out the truth from Habbo staff.

Regardless I don't see why he would care.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Jason stopped working for sulake in late 2012, so that's why you won't find anything on the Facebook page if you're looking past 2013. It's plausible that this was given as a prize, he was always giving Facebook users special treatment to keep the social media buzz alive. Try looking further back!

Also @Samanfa; worrying that his wiki page implies he is still staff! http://www.habboxwiki.com/Grecian9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Jason stopped working for sulake in late 2012, so that's why you won't find anything on the Facebook page if you're looking past 2013. It's plausible that this was given as a prize, he was always giving Facebook users special treatment to keep the social media buzz alive. Try looking further back!

Also @Samanfa; worrying that his wiki page implies he is still staff! http://www.habboxwiki.com/Grecian9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah i meant like 2013 and before, ie scrolled down before 2012 and further etc until thr were no more posts - no such comps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Well you wrote the wiki page for the exe icm? I don't really know anything about it - hence why I didn't write anything. Lets face it.. a lot of rich people get there by being dodgy.. so who knows if Moe is lying or not.. you'd really need to find out the truth from Habbo staff.

Regardless I don't see why he would care.
    ye but he claims tht he did not lie to get the icms, so im just asking arnd rn cuz what i found out frm people on the forum and onclient was tht it was compensation

DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

When I asked Moe about its origins a few weeks ago he gave me the same explanation as he did here. Yet quite a number of people have claimed it was compensation for the handing out of more golden monster plant trophies. So either its a wild rumour or someones telling porkies.

I myself haven't found any such evidence to support either side of the argument, so going to remain impartial on this one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is something fishy going on, because I posted a thread on a Habbo forum asking FieryCold about where he got the item and if he could provide a Facebook link if it was supposedly won on there. Guess what?

HE hid the thread "thread has been hidden by FieryCold". hahahahhaa

So I think he's personally lying through his teeth 'cause he won't provide any evidence but hey...
    @bloop;
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

yes he is lying for sure! where are all the other people who entered this comp and why is he only telling people this now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

His response:

"No i won't dig through 2-3 years of Facebook posts to satisfy your curiosity. Obviously you care enough to do it yourself. If you can't take my word for it, fine. But I don't need to prove anything. Feel free to ask a staff directly." Followed by him telling me I need to get a new hobby despite me only asking him twice on behalf of this thread l o l.

He won't provide any proof at all, so unless someone can get a 2013< staff member to confirm then idrk whether you can believe him or not, I wouldn't in a million years.
    Last edited by MKR&*42; 04-02-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wubing

Latest Awards:

I got the same!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

@Intersocial; @Wubing; LOL hayden was it radmatters forum? abusing his admin rights how low can he get lmao
    but i mean i wouldnt want to search for something tht doesnt even exist in the first place O so sad he would harrass others too

he was threatening me to report me to staff and was demanding i change it or he will get someone else to and when i try to get mlre details hes just like im not here for an interview oh wow nice guy

@Samanfa; @Headlines;

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast