HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :odey: View Post
    omg where did this vote happen???
    I think it happened like a year or two ago now? Players voted for their favourite furniture lines and I think the top ones were released or in this case recoloured.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Wow, that's hideous - though I've never been keen on the line itself, let alone awful recolours.

bella ciao

Tokens

It's going to be worth less than 1c each in no time at all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    tpittman-11

They should really go back to the old way of claiming HC gifts.. unlocking it by levels. Might give some of it some actual value -.-'
    And perhaps come up with another decent furni line versus a crappy recolour.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tpittman-11 View Post
    They should really go back to the old way of claiming HC gifts.. unlocking it by levels. Might give some of it some actual value -.-'
    for about 3 months

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As they've changed it to two gifts per month they should really take advantage of other features they have to offer.

Have it like the old HC range that's mostly maintained its value over the years, each month you get something different until you're at the start again. Although, if they're continuing with recolours there's nothing stopping them making all the gifts different.

To carry on their two monthly gifts they could easily give out Diamonds that could also progress per month, but a limit could be set (although adding one per month say won't do much harm).

They're not going to make anything by releasing horrible items. Although I sort of like the Tea Maker, but I think that's because I like the furniture itself anyway.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by tpittman-11 View Post
    And perhaps come up with another decent furni line versus a crappy recolour.
    Problem is that most people have more than 5 years of HC by now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have like 300 gifts to exchange across accounts and most are 4-5 yrs so have no trouble unlocking new gifts. There needs to be a wider range of furniture, even if they're small accessories rather than actual furni items.

~~from phone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

I think some of the furni are okay, but I don't really want them. Plus they wouldn't really go well with any of the furni I own

I have about 60 gifts to claim too sigh

Like I said, return to the old format. Most of the first batch of HC furnitures maintained value for quite a while, even throne sofas are still worth about 30c or so.

I'm sure they could think of a clever way for us to use up all of our remaining gift points as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast