HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ShortyCM

Latest Awards:

Default Remembrance Day or lack of..

So, I think it's an absolute joke that Remembrance Day has been overlooked by Habbo as they focus more on the USA side of things for Veterans Day.

Thoughts?

moderator alert Thread moved by lRhyss (Forum Moderator): From "Habbo In General" As I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by lRhyss; 13-11-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think both events are important and don't understand why they couldn't take the opportunity to celebrate both on the same day lmao? Pity.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

disgusting!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    I think both events are important and don't understand why they couldn't take the opportunity to celebrate both on the same day lmao? Pity.
    Couldn't agree more! Did they even mention it?

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

You forget this is Habbo.com, based in the United States of America. They tend to forget that other things happen in the world if it's not related to oil, war or money. Coincidentally all related.

Don't think it's a big deal anyway, if you wanted to commemorate Remembrance Day you didn't need Habbo to help you, you can do it yourself quite easily.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

pretty sure there was a remembrance day quest a few days ago!
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

HFFM and FlyHabbo hosted the Remembrance Day event last week, so it's not like there was nothing, although there was a big focus on this particular event when it could have been worldwide really.

I don't even know where the staff are based these days but if they work at Sulake HQ (Finland) I don't know why they've put so much more emphasis on the American one.

I'd love to see a breakdown of their traffic, whether a majority does come from America, which would then make sense why they did that - still, I'd like to have seen something combining both of them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

It seems strange for them not to include it. It was brought up at the fansite meeting and there were events run for it, so its not as though they didn't know about it.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    pretty sure there was a remembrance day quest a few days ago!
    The irony if people forgot about that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ShortyCM

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    You forget this is Habbo.com, based in the United States of America. They tend to forget that other things happen in the world if it's not related to oil, war or money. Coincidentally all related.

Don't think it's a big deal anyway, if you wanted to commemorate Remembrance Day you didn't need Habbo to help you, you can do it yourself quite easily.
    Oh absolutely, but it was just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    HFFM and FlyHabbo hosted the Remembrance Day event last week, so it's not like there was nothing, although there was a big focus on this particular event when it could have been worldwide really.

I don't even know where the staff are based these days but if they work at Sulake HQ (Finland) I don't know why they've put so much more emphasis on the American one.

I'd love to see a breakdown of their traffic, whether a majority does come from America, which would then make sense why they did that - still, I'd like to have seen something combining both of them.
    Ah, suppose that makes sense. I don't use those fansites though, so I didn't see it advertised elsewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast