HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Chrisbud1

Default Attached to Habbo, my story

Very nice post. I'm sorry if I've ever said anything bad to you lol, I'm pretty sure I'm one of those people that complain 24/7. Even though I wasn't around in the early habbo times it's made me feel very nostalgic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I enjoyed reading that @Attached; nice to see some old names mentioned in their and a good memory of times gone by
    reminiscing made me smile
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 17-01-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i just glanced over this DISSERTATION and yes i agree

and yes habbo is better than ever. the furni ranges, the wired, the bots, the staff interation... just everything.
    everyone wanted this kind of habbo back when we still had the forum. these were the changes everyone was asking for on the uservoice or w/e it was where we could suggest and vote different ideas

anyway if these changes came in say 2011??? or just pre-mute habbo would be much more popular than it is right now and many people wouldnt have quit!!

Thanks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even I got a mention !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Q99:. View Post
    Even I got a mention !

We've been friends since 2002 lad, what did you expect!? I remember when boink used to bully us in Habbo FBI Department!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hahah, I know the little shit .. Cat fished us all @Attached;

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

This weekend I logged onto Habbo for the first time in over a month - possibly my longest period of inactivity since my 2009/10 Habbo renaissance. This period of inactivity, combined with the fact that I had 0 friends online when I logged in, had led me to the conclusion that my time on Habbo is over, so this'll be my last addition to this thread.

I wrote the opening post to this thread on my 24th birthday, when I was feeling quite nostalgic about Habbo. I was always a part of the helper community, and the helper community pretty much died in 2012. Aside from my Museum, this left me with very little to do as my friends and community gradually started to disappear, off into the real world. However, unexpectedly, in January 2015 I made friends with a few really great Habbo users who made it worth playing again (one of whom I ended up seeing for a bit "IRL", but that's another story). It was good for a while, but frankly a few new friends and working on the Museum weren't enough to keep me from distraction for long. At least I can say I've added a few more Habbos to the list of people I'll keep in touch with forever. Hopefully my Museum means I've left a bit of a legacy as well.

A few weeks ago my friends and I were at the pub and conversation turned to things we used to do when we were younger. One of the lads turned and asked if any of us used to play Habbo Hotel. We've known each other since we were about 11 and I had no idea he played Habbo. He started reminiscing about how much he used to love playing Fallin' Furni. Isn't that what its all about?

Tokens
    Habbo
    bill

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    Nice read dude. Lots of familiar people and memories. Bring back ione/jibbi/etc!

Also @RyR
    Quote Originally Posted by why View Post
    Great read, and thank you for the shout out.

I am surprised you never worked at HPD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayham View Post
    I enjoyed reading that @Attached; nice to see some old names mentioned in their and a good memory of times gone by
    reminiscing made me smile
    Thanks for the shout out @Attached .. crazy to see all your guys names again! Been forever - hope all is well folks!

Tokens

It's a shame you never worked at Difficult Help
    Last edited by Diff-x; 24-09-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast