HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

Okay, they have solved the blackness problem. But they cannot fix the blurriness with screens of a lower resolution.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can somebody post a screenshot of the way speech bubbles and the heads on them are appearing after macklebees tweet about changes or is it still only available for those with sandbox access

Problem seems to be largely that design is catering to (or simply a consequence of ring created by) those with higher end retina displays, leaving those that aren't living luxury ( 99% of habbos teenage user base) with a lower res blurry clunky product. Don't think blurriness will ever be fixed unless old method is employed again.

~~from phone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

hate the new zoom out so much but i usually only zoom out in big game rooms like death runs etc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't believe they're even attempting to ''fix''such a piss poor method of zooming at all. nor can i believe theyre still going through with it after all the complaints, what a shambles.
    /

DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

Things are looking a bit clearer now, but still blurry. You have fixed the black blotches on the petal patches, but there is now another problem with them. They bizarrely seem to now look different depending on where they are placed in the room

-----
    Edit: What is even stranger is after I posted this I went back onto the Hotel tab on my browser and noticed the different brightnesses of the petal patches have somehow changed sides of the room without doing anything? :S

Last edited by DJ_Shadow; 05-12-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Shadow View Post
    Things are looking a bit clearer now, but still blurry. You have fixed the black blotches on the petal patches, but there is now another problem with them. They bizarrely seem to now look different depending on where they are placed in the room

-----
    Edit: What is even stranger is after I posted this I went back onto the Hotel tab on my browser and noticed the different brightnesses of the petal patches have somehow changed sides of the room without doing anything? :S

LMFAO that's hilarious, they seriously can't think that's ok can they?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Probably not worth coming to conclusions about yet.
    I personally wish the hotel was still like it was when I first joined. I loved the pool and the little maid thingy that stood behind the bar who you could be like "coke please" and she'd give you it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456