HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Christmas 2014 - Advent Calendar

Ho, ho, ho!

Hello boys, girls, ladies and gentlemen! It's that time again, and my how time has flown! In just a matter of hours, November will turn to December and that means I'll be back in action! I'll be around the forum quite a lot and will be speaking to you guys when I can!

We have a lot of things coming to you in the weeks counting to Christmas and we're going to kick things off with this years Habbox Advent Calendar!

Every day a new door will open on the calendar, asking you a question to which you need to PM (Private Message) the answer to myself for a chance to win a prize. Just in case you don't know who I am - you must send the PM to Habbox Santa

Every day we shall have a different prize which will be randomly chosen from my magic sack of goodies. Winners will be chosen at random every day and winners for the week will be posted sometime on each Sunday evening.

Want to take part? Visit: www.habbox.com/advent

See you soon! Santa, out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't forget that the first door is only available until 11:59PM tonight!

www.habbox.com/advent

Ho ho ho!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho, ho, ho!

Day 2 of the Habbox Advent Calendar is now available for you all! If you want to take part, simply go to www.habbox.com/advent and find door number 2!

Enjoy! Santa, out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho, ho, ho!

My apologies for the delay! It was a long day at the workshop yesterday and I ended up dropping off in my sleigh!

Anyway, Day 3 of the Habbox Advent Calendar is now available for you all! If you want to take part, simply go to www.habbox.com/advent and find door number 3!

Enjoy! Santa, out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho, ho, ho!

Day 4 of the Habbox Advent Calendar is now available for you all! If you want to take part, simply go to www.habbox.com/advent and find door number 4!

Enjoy! Santa, out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho, ho, ho!

Day 5 of the Habbox Advent Calendar is now available for you all! If you want to take part, simply go to www.habbox.com/advent and find door number 5!

Enjoy! Santa, out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho, ho, ho!

Apologies for my absence yesterday, I was so busy checking the naughty or nice list that I simply forgot to remind you all. Well done to those who remembered to enter for day 6 though!

Day 7 of the Habbox Advent Calendar is now available for you all! If you want to take part, simply go to www.habbox.com/advent and find door number 7!

The winners of days 1 - 6 will be posted here later today.

Enjoy! Santa, out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho, ho, ho!

Day 8 of the Habbox Advent Calendar is now available for you all! If you want to take part, simply go to www.habbox.com/advent and find door number 8!

Enjoy! Santa, out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho, ho, ho!

Sorry for the delay, I got myself in a bit of a tangle with the Christmas ribbons!

Day 9 of the Habbox Advent Calendar is now available for you all! If you want to take part, simply go to www.habbox.com/advent and find door number 9!

Enjoy! Santa, out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ho, ho, ho!

Day 10 of the Habbox Advent Calendar is now available for you all! If you want to take part, simply go to www.habbox.com/advent and find door number 10!

I mentioned a few days ago that I would post a round up of the winners for the past week. Rather than doing this weekly, I have decided to do this every 2 weeks instead.

Enjoy! Santa, out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast