HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Default Clothing that costs

Puhekupla showcases the prices of new clothes, yet another scam to try and rip more money out of parent's hands!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

well i like this idea! hardly a scam when loads of other games charge for every piece of clothing

people can make cute roleplay primarks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo is becoming p2p rip

i wouldn't buy them ;l

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ooh, charging for clothing back in the day would have been pretty cool imo, at least for elitist people like me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    well i like this idea! hardly a scam when loads of other games charge for every piece of clothing

people can make cute roleplay primarks
    my point is from what habbo was to how it is now, they're so money grabbing its upsetting. it was the paying for badges using bundles as bait that was bad, this is just getting stupid, imo anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquefiedFilth View Post
    my point is from what habbo was to how it is now, they're so money grabbing its upsetting. it was the paying for badges using bundles as bait that was bad, this is just getting stupid, imo anyway
    It's an improvement on effects which just run out, so there's that. Hopefully they make them all permanent in this form now and so long as they strike a balance, then I have no issue. Though, I do think they should give HC some kind of discount on these, all things considered.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Banned00

There's nothing wrong with buying clothes, you're completely overreacting. It's the same principle as buying furniture in that it's completely optional. It's also interesting in comparison to HC which is a recurring subscription fee vs. this being a one time permanent purchase. The prices aren't even that unreasonable given that these could add an interesting new gameplay element to the game.

Saying this is trying to pry more money out of parents' hands is like saying that every time they release a new furniture line they're trying to pry more money out of parents' hands. Habbo is a business, they need to make money, enough said.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If they're permanent what's the problem? You pay to furnish your room, you pay to furnish yourself. Of course they want your money but this isn't a scam it's an addition to the service
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Yet another good reason why I should never set a foot back on that website again.

It's not like these clothes are worth paying for, anyway. They look more like costumes to me. Halloween was two months ago, sweeties. And any of the good clothes are folded for some bizarre reason. But Sandy is right, of course. It's the same principle as spending money on badges or home page stickers. The people who spend money on these ridiculous features are only perpetuating this trend of selling everything for a price.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jorsian View Post
    The people who spend money on these ridiculous features are only perpetuating this trend of selling everything for a price.
    As opposed to...?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast