HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default New BC blocks, unlimited effects, all norms in BC catalogue codes

landing.view.ny14bcupdate.body=You've been asking for it…we've been working on it... and now we have delivered! ALL Builder's now have EXCLUSIVE access to the entire norm furni catalogue. From Alhambra to Habbowood, Plasto to Steampunk…It's all there!
    landing.view.ny14bcupdate.button=See whats new
    landing.view.ny14bcupdate.header=Builders Club EXTREME!
    landing.view.ny14blocks.body=Did you say BUILDING BLOCK UPDATE?! ALL NEW Building Blocks have arrived! Stack them high and build towers aplenty, or get creative with alphabet letters and make magical creations - The possibilities are endless!
    landing.view.ny14blocks.button=Check it out
    landing.view.ny14blocks.header=Stack them high...
    landing.view.ny14bundle.body=It's almost the end of this year and that means…A BIG PARTY! This year we're having a very special Habbo House party! Bring some snacks, put your dancing shoes on and get ready to P-A-R-T-Y!
    landing.view.ny14bundle.button=Check it out
    landing.view.ny14bundle.header=Habbo House Party Bundle
    landing.view.ny14catsale.body=Brrr this winter has been cold. Let's heat things with a Habbo Catalogue sale! Only her for a short time, this annual SALE has it all! Don't miss out on big savings with this limited time offer.
    landing.view.ny14catsale.button=Happy shopping
    landing.view.ny14catsale.header=January Sale now on!
    landing.view.ny14newfurni.body=YAY! It's almost New Year, better hurry and get your room ready for the BIG Habbo Party! Hang the lights, fill the balloons and get ready for a new years to remember. Get your party gear while its here...
    landing.view.ny14newfurni.button=See the furni
    landing.view.ny14newfurni.header=NEW Neon Furni is here...
    landing.view.ny14permeffects.body=ALL NEW Permanent effects are here! Sick of purchasing effects multiple times? Want to keep effects forever? Want to trade your way to the top of the effects kingdom?Well then, Permanent effects are for you!
    landing.view.ny14permeffects.button=Find out more
    landing.view.ny14permeffects.header=Welcome, Perm Effects!
    • Entire norm furni catalogue for BC members (Habbowood, Alhambra, Plasto, Steampunk etc)
    • New BC building blocks
    • New BC alphabet letters
    • A habbo house party bundle
    • January sale
    • New neon furni

Tokens

Latest Awards:

stupid move now nobody need ever buy coins on special occasions

Tokens
    Habbo
    Banned00

As a BC member, I love this because it'll make building SO much easier. I think it may be a huge mistake though in terms of getting people to buy coins and the Habbo economy in general.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Maybe they more of a steady income this way rather than people just waiting for promotions

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

If I was still as active as I used to be, I'd nearly be better off selling all my storages and buying this. Seems trading won't be as demandable with BC full catalogue.
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

I'm a big fan of builders club, I don't get why everyone hates on it, probably because i'm poor.
    But still, I'm glad they're doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm well chuffed they're doing this. In all fairness I reckon they could up the price a little for it, but that wouldn't go down well. Perhaps they could have different BC subscriptions? the more you pay the more you get

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

You can never please everyone - I'm still one of those s**** that would prefer to own the furni and not have the ugly orange box when it's clicked - but that's just me.

I like that they're opening up the range, however.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I think it's a good move to be fair, builders club is a really easy way for them to make money of lots of people each month and it won't stop people still buying credits because they'll need them to purchase the items of furni they need to finish of their rooms that aren't available through bc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    You can never please everyone - I'm still one of those s**** that would prefer to own the furni and not have the ugly orange box when it's clicked - but that's just me.

I like that they're opening up the range, however.
    I think most people prefer owning the furni, I know I do! But i'd also much rather have a complete room with a few orange boxes than a closed room half complete
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh well, who cares everything is worthless anyway with the amount of bundles they released.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast