HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default Stupidest thing on Public Transport

What's the stupidest/weirdest thing you've ever witnessed happen on public transport?

moderator alert Thread moved by mdport. (Forum Moderator) from 'Discuss Anything' as it's better suited here

Last edited by Matt; 25-12-2014 at 02:57 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

A drunk person get on the bus and start shouting the odds, with the girls friend just trying to get her home all embarrassed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

drunk person got let on and started like spitting his sausage roll ALL OVER ME.

Then he gave me a box of tissues and made me rip out some for me, he kept trying to give me a can of beer and i was like err no? i got off liek 10 minutes early cause i was so embarassed by that ****
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    drunk person got let on and started like spitting his sausage roll ALL OVER ME.

Then he gave me a box of tissues and made me rip out some for me, he kept trying to give me a can of beer and i was like err no? i got off liek 10 minutes early cause i was so embarassed by that ****
    what did u do when he spat it over you ;l just sit and take it?!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    what did u do when he spat it over you ;l just sit and take it?!
    PRETTY much i didnt want to make the scene any worse so i just got off i just felt to awkward

though if i hadnt got off earlier i probably would have eventually gone mad at him
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

probably when these kids who were about 13 got on the back of the bus and were messing about and this young pregnant woman (minimum 19, maximum 23 I'd say, perfectly acceptable to be pregnant right??) got on and sat down. then all of a sudden one of the kids started looking at this woman and saying YOU ***** LOOK AT YOU PREGNANT, SHOULDVE KEPT YOUR LEGS CLOSED, IS YOUR DADDY STILL PROUD OF YOU? and all sorts of profanities i shan't repeat. They were just doing it to impress their little friends but she was so embarrassed I felt awful for her.

Then this old lady gives the kid a look of pure disgust and said NEVERMIND HER LEGS, IF ANYTHING NEEDS TO BE KEPT SHUT ON THIS BUS IT'S YOUR MOUTH YOUNG LADY

honestly it was a moment of pure gold