HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had a little kid kicking the back of chair once

and another time where the guy reclined back onto my lap

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Only been on a plane twice (to and from spain) and both times were uneventful. Nothing bad happened

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When prior to boarding, we found of the landing gear barely made it fully out. Then during the flight massive turbulence occurred with flickering lights. Was horrible!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    going to lanzarote on jet 2 straight after those plane crashes. The pilot first came on and was like we will be there in two hours, then had to correct himself saying were not going by concord, its going to be 4 hours. Then the air hostess wasn't doing the safety demo right. It was like talking about life jackets and she was doing like air masks and stuff! Felt so on edge.
    I was thinking how the hell did it take you 4 hours to get to Lanzarote but then I realised you live in Northern Ireland. haha

Talking of Lanzarote, when I went last year on the way home we were on the last flight of the night and we had just taxied to the start of the runway and we were standing there for an unusually long period of time, considering we were the last flight that night we thought that everything would be clear for us to make a swift exit. But no, the engines kept revving, the lights were flickering on board and we heard the pilot actually turn the plane off and turn it back on. About 5 minutes later he came over the pa system and said that there was a computer error which meant the plane couldn't take off and that we would be taxing back to the terminal. I literally though I was going to have to stay in the airport for the night - anyway, we taxied back to the terminal and half an hour later we were in the sky. It was still a bit scary knowing that there was a computer/electrical fault with the plane and the pilot actually turned the plane off then on again to try and resolve it

Apart from that, I was coming back from Venice and we had really bad turbulence. Apart from that, nothing major.

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

I never have bad expiernces thank goodness nd i fly frequently

xo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I was once in a plane that hit an air pocket and we dropped 800ft in no time at all. A second of weightlessness! Me and Dad were in the emergency row seats with an air hostess sitting opposite us - I'm usually terrified of even turbulence but I was completely fine, we spent the next few minutes calming this hostess down!

The cabin manager was in the little kitchen bit in the aisle next to me at the time, trying to secure things but he ended up bashing his head on the ceiling as he floated. Said in 28 years he's never experienced a drop like that!

Was quite cool though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Headlines View Post
    I was thinking how the hell did it take you 4 hours to get to Lanzarote but then I realised you live in Northern Ireland. haha

Talking of Lanzarote, when I went last year on the way home we were on the last flight of the night and we had just taxied to the start of the runway and we were standing there for an unusually long period of time, considering we were the last flight that night we thought that everything would be clear for us to make a swift exit. But no, the engines kept revving, the lights were flickering on board and we heard the pilot actually turn the plane off and turn it back on. About 5 minutes later he came over the pa system and said that there was a computer error which meant the plane couldn't take off and that we would be taxing back to the terminal. I literally though I was going to have to stay in the airport for the night - anyway, we taxied back to the terminal and half an hour later we were in the sky. It was still a bit scary knowing that there was a computer/electrical fault with the plane and the pilot actually turned the plane off then on again to try and resolve it

Apart from that, I was coming back from Venice and we had really bad turbulence. Apart from that, nothing major.
    4 hours sounds about right for UK to Lanzarote even if she is from Northern Ireland

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

nothing bad but nana paid extra with thomas cook for seating together yet we werent seated together.

I was sat next to a very large man as I was on the window side and he needed a seatbelt extender and half way through the flight I really needed a wee but was too ashamed to ask him if he could let me out cos there would have been nowhere for him to move to so I felt awful so I held it in and very nearly pissed myself because we got back to manchester early but had to wait on plane for 30 mins cos someone threw up in the aisle after the plane shook about a bit whilst landing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

London to Denver, 35,000 ft above the Atlantic, these red lights near the door start flashing, all of a sudden all the cabin crew go rushing off up the plane, then they're on the phone with the pilots. Then they're all cramming in and around the toilet. Eventually the lights stopped flashing and stuff returned to normal, we never got told what it was. The lights came back on during landing though, and there was a heavy thunderstorm at landing so we had to circle for a bit for the bad weather to pass, so the turbulence coming down to land wasn't good either.

I imagine maybe someone set off the fire alarm in the toilet or something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I haven't had too bad plane rides
    Spilled my drinks a couple times because of turbulence, now I opt for drinks still in the can if ever possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast