HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Probably my first time feeling turbulence lmao. OR being told we were going through a storm.
    Thats all part of the fun

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    RuthlessSlayer-

When little kids start crying or someone infront of you makes their seat go back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

There was really bad turbulence once. I'm a terrible flyer cause I get travel sick so it didn't make me feel any better. My brother was panicking as well, so my dad was trying to calm him down and say it was okay, once we got off the flight my dad admitted he was scared as well. I usually end up throwing up as well, on either take off or landing but travel sickness tablets helped with that on my last flight. My brother also threw up once and my mum wasn't ready with a bag so she caught it in her hands, that wasn't great to witness.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234