HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

Default Help requested RE: STACKING

Hi, I'm trying to clear up an old room but have been away for some time and have NO IDEA how to stack anything any more.

Here's what I know so far...

There's currently approx 5 spaces in the room to which I can move things. Every other space has a (hidden) cabbage on it.
    I can move two of the rollers and a gift, a zshelf, some bars and several other tables.
    I'm looking to stack as much stuff on a pile (or several) to clean the room up as much as I can.
    I do not own this room. It's SUKIA trade room (one of the first rooms ever on the Hotel) but I have rights there.
    I cannot move ANY item (that I've tried anyway) on to any of the rollers.
    Some items are already in small piles and I want to disturb them as little as possible.

I've been off the hotel completely for approx 1yr and it's been much (MUCH) longer than that since I did any stacking, at least 5 years, so treat me as a complete n00b to this stuff.

Thanks!
    Tom

moderator alert Thread moved by lRhyss (Forum Moderator) from "Habbo in General" As I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by lRhyss; 24-12-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: typoz

Follow me on the Twitters, I like pens: twitter.com/tunderscorem

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there are 8 rollers so you can roller stack piles of 8 items at a time as long as you have two spaces next to one another free

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

buy a stack tile

Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

When I try to place items on the rollers, I get this..

Do I need a space next to the roller?

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    buy a stack tile
    Was trying not to introduce items to the room... but I can place these with rights only?

Tokens
    Habbo
    BEARDEDBUILDERS

Stack tiles can't be placed unless it is a group room (unless you own the room) - would be nice to get this room looking a little less; cluttered! Only 4 years till Sukia is unbanned.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Here's a rough guide how I would do it. If you want a more detailed step by step guide, say so and I'll write one up but it would need to be after Christmas because times are busy.

Anyway. Can't put stuff on the rollers = 8 items already on the rollers. Need to get those items off as efficiently as possible. That means rolling the merged cabbages off the rollers somehow. First instinct would be shove them in the doorway by moving the pod to an empty space then rotating a roller and letting them roll off. Now you have the ability to use the rollers.

Then I'd use the following set up to shove as many non-chair items (all cabbages, trophies, plants etc) onto a single square as possible. You can use the plasto tables, presents and mode corners in place of the presents that I have used. If I were you I'd practice using this method in a room of your own first, get comfortable with it then apply it to the sukia room. Here's the screenshots of how it works:

Using that technique you could probably get all the non-chair, non-rug items onto a single square and then clearing the rest of the room will be trivial. The key is that the highest item always needs to be a table (highest item on the rollers AND in the stack on the floor MUST be a table at all times). But as I say, practice using the technique in a blank room until you understand it before diving into the sukia room. You can recycle the tables in the middle of the stack so long as the highest table stays where it is.

Merry Christmas!

Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

There appears to be nothing on the rollers (I can move the roller to an empty space and back) and it's not a group room of course.

I'll try this another day in the new year. Maybe when I can get someone on who can guide me through it while I'm trying different things.

Cheers for the help anyway, you saved me trying to drop a stack tile!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Trying to fix Sukia's trade room aye