HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Agency Bobba

I have spoke to the owner ALI about his agency (HIA) being corrupt. I don't work for it, but my sister/friend work there and I decided to see what was the big fights they were having with other staff. I realized the "pay line" is corrupt. My worry started when I went on sister clone and they decided not to pay me for rank. I went on the website there was a clear rule of behavior not accepted : discrimination of rank. I found a way to message the owner (through kik) the owner did not take my comments serious. I then screenie what I found of being kicked without a warning first, banned 2 times for asking to speak for highest rank (with no warning for either). I WAS ONCE kicked for using caps my first line, then stopped 5 minutes later I was kicked for using caps.

~So in general this must be the worse agency I've seen in 2014 and wouldn't suggest this place to anyone.~
    P.S If any of you "owners/higher rank" want to speak to me please do so, BUT I don't want to told I'm stupid for just going by the rules which I was told my previous visit at your location TY.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

I agree lets protest, everyone get your torches out!

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

wtf even is a habbo agency
    sorry but its just roleplaying chillax its not like you get any substantially done thr anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    wtf even is a habbo agency
    sorry but its just roleplaying chillax its not like you get any substantially done thr anyway
    i think it's like a habbo army

To be honest most armies have a rule telling you never to capitalise all your words so I can see why you've been told off about that. And many people in these places have been there for absolutely ages and aren't interested in newbies shouting about their pay. Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and get on with it. If your sister keeps hard at work in there for a bit she'll go up the ranks and start to be taken more seriously.

On another note, i don't think habbo would be particularly pleased if they discovered you using your sister's account lol. Isn't there a rule against sharing accounts?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:TaylorSwift: View Post
    I have spoke to the owner ALI about his agency (HIA) being corrupt. I don't work for it, but my sister/friend work there and I decided to see what was the big fights they were having with other staff. I realized the "pay line" is corrupt. My worry started when I went on sister clone and they decided not to pay me for rank. I went on the website there was a clear rule of behavior not accepted : discrimination of rank. I found a way to message the owner (through kik) the owner did not take my comments serious. I then screenie what I found of being kicked without a warning first, banned 2 times for asking to speak for highest rank (with no warning for either). I WAS ONCE kicked for using caps my first line, then stopped 5 minutes later I was kicked for using caps.

~So in general this must be the worse agency I've seen in 2014 and wouldn't suggest this place to anyone.~
    P.S If any of you "owners/higher rank" want to speak to me please do so, BUT I don't want to told I'm stupid for just going by the rules which I was told my previous visit at your location TY.

To be honest, i have just paired up with CIS on habbo and the pay rate is absolutely fantastic, it does seem odd that this happens but i was Presidential Division and Owner at some agencies so i have had to pay in the past, the way that we did it was that you had to request a pay badge of some sort, place down some barriers and a group door that only allowed one person at a time, once this had happened we paid the members and removed the pay badge so they couldnt get paid again, in all honesty tbf HIA is a bunch of ****, i was presidential there and left within a week because it was awful.

Anyone want to talk to me about the Agencies and what i currently do, pm me too and i can get you decent pay

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I agree lets protest, everyone get your torches out!
    HABBOX protest !! We should do a peaceful one though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    To be honest most armies have a rule telling you never to capitalise all your words so I can see why you've been told off about that.
    Isn't there a rule against sharing accounts?
    I just did it the first line, then 5 minutes later I get kicked with no warning. Yes, <.< that is a rule.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:TaylorSwift: View Post
    HABBOX protest !! We should do a peaceful one though.

- - - Updated - - -

I just did it the first line, then 5 minutes later I get kicked with no warning. Yes, <.< that is a rule.
    Yes it is a rule. They don't like anyone capitalising more than one word in a row.