HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default StreamZing - Djs wanted

Well after a few months being opened we've decided to open our radio.

We are after the following people.

- Head of Radio
    - Live DJ's
    - Offline DJ's

These are the main jobs going at the moment.
    As you know Online Radio stations don't really pay there staff however what we do is pay our best staff.
    All staff start off unpaid however when you have become advanced with the company then we start paying you.

More about the Jobs

Head of Radio
    As head of radio your job will be to make sure the radio is always live whether that being the Auto Dj or a live broadcast. Also keeping the News and Top 10 tracks up to date.

Live Dj's
    As a live Dj you will require Sam Broadcaster, with a variety of songs. Also a working Microphone.
    You must complete at least 3 hours of Broadcasting a week.

Oflfine Dj's
    The offline Dj is a easy role all you have to do is get together music and intros together place in a .zip folder and submit it weekly. You must have a working Microphone and be able to record your own intros for songs. This will be played using our Auto DJ.
    The .zip folder must contain enough music and intros to cover an hour slot, and you must complete at least 4 hours worth of broadcasting per week.

If you are interested please reply on here. Our radio will be opening in February however hiring staff now to get use to the software and practice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by streamzing View Post
    Oflfine Dj's
    The offline Dj is a easy role all you have to do is get together music and intros together place in a .zip folder and submit it weekly. You must have a working Microphone and be able to record your own intros for songs. This will be played using our Auto DJ.
    The .zip folder must contain enough music and intros to cover an hour slot, and you must complete at least 4 hours worth of broadcasting per week.
    How are you planning on storing this music? Will you have the correct licenses?

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Goodluck with it

Be careful what you wish for!

Quote Originally Posted by -Nick View Post
    How are you planning on storing this music? Will you have the correct licenses?
    Hey, the music will be stored using servers which are dedicated just to the music.
    We will be having the License to broadcast the Music online. However as our Radio is not live we have not obtained these licenses so I can rpove to you at this moment in time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey, the music will be stored using servers which are dedicated just to the music.
    We will be having the License to broadcast the Music online. However as our Radio is not live we have not obtained these licenses so I can rpove to you at this moment in time.
    Does that license also permit you to trade music from the DJs and store it on the server?

Our license allows us to store the music on our servers, however does not permit us to trade music with Dj's

To find out more about the license go to http://www.ppluk.com/I-Play-Music/Radio-Broadcasting/
    I'm not in charge of this so I am a bit clueless, my co owner is dealing with it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Calum0812 View Post
    Does that license also permit you to trade music from the DJs and store it on the server?
    I mean this, not what kind of server you'll be using.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Well after a few months being opened we've decided to open our radio.

We are after the following people.

- Head of Radio
    - Live DJ's
    - Offline DJ's

These are the main jobs going at the moment.
    As you know Online Radio stations don't really pay there staff however what we do is pay our best staff.
    All staff start off unpaid however when you have become advanced with the company then we start paying you.

More about the Jobs

Head of Radio
    As head of radio your job will be to make sure the radio is always live whether that being the Auto Dj or a live broadcast. Also keeping the News and Top 10 tracks up to date.

Live Dj's
    As a live Dj you will require Sam Broadcaster, with a variety of songs. Also a working Microphone.
    You must complete at least 3 hours of Broadcasting a week.

Oflfine Dj's

If you are interested please reply on here. Our radio will be opening in February however hiring staff now to get use to the software and practice.
    How do you plan on paying staff members? Do you have an investor involved?
    How will you go about recording the data of the tracks played / listeners count? PPLUK will request this.

PPLUK licencing doesn't come cheap, not to mention other costs. If it is going to be a legitimate radio station that's fully licensed as you said I hope it works out for you. If its just a front to get people involved i'd advise you to be extremely careful covering your steps / presenter names, all is fun until you get hit with a hefty fine or a court date.

Quote Originally Posted by Calum0812 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nick View Post
    I mean this, not what kind of server you'll be using.
    I'd imagine he's talking about prerecorded shows
    ofwgktadgaf

Hey,

Paying Staff - We will only be paying our best staff which will be the ones who deliver the best Radio experience for our Listeners.

Financial - We make money from advertisements on our website, also we place adverts on our radio which we've got over 200 adverts in place making us radio ready for February (our opening month).
    Also I am in a good paying job and will be providing any financial backing required.

Just an update as things have changed as we have come across a good radio platform called Radionomy which I know aint the best for Radio stations however it is everything we need and want in one package.

Unlimited listeners
    Unlimited music upload for our AutoDJ
    Also comes with a license.