HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    @Abi; Specials was really good but left me brokenhearted! Have you heard of Extras? It's the same world as Tally and David's world but a few years on and from the perspective of someone else. I would recommend it as it was nowhere near as good as the Uglies trilogy!

And have you read any Terry Pratchett before?
    Yeah I've heard of Extras! I just need to wait until the season starts again and I get my job back so I can actually buy the books

and Terry Pratchett is my mum and dads favourite author, we've got every single book of his and every single game released that's set in discworld

We've got between 1-1.5 thousand books in my house and I've got about 150 in my room at the moment, gotta love reading
    Last edited by Circadia; 02-01-2015 at 08:07 PM.

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

made it to 84 last year lmao this year my target is 104 (2 per week) this year, although I've cheated a bit since I'm beginning with anna kerinina which I got half way through but never got a chance to finish. hoping to read some other (translated to english) russian classics by dostoyevsky and tolstoy within the next few weeks while I procrastinate from revision since my uni library has dedicated aisles of shelves for each. definitely need to read We as well, I found an ebook version but seem to have lost it now.

lisey's story is a good stephen king book @Intersocial; it's not much like his others but still has a psychological element.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I've got john green will grayson, will grayson and francine rivers her mother's hope and her daughter's dream. I'll aim to have them done by January.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Ah there are so many books I have that I still haven't read.
    I've really lacked the motivation.

I'm more of a Vic lit person myself - when I get a list prepared and goals I'll let you know. ;D

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Last year I think I was too ambitious considering I'm too busy to read most of the time so this year my goal is 50 books.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Amyy

Latest Awards:

My goal is around 50 for this year, last year I read 63 but I'm in my last year of A-levels so I won't really have time to read much. I've already read we were liars by E. Lockhart and I think it is my new favourite book I recommended it to everyone it's so good

I started reading The Maze Runner, I'm about 3 chapters in and it's pretty good so far. Some of the books I know I want to read are the Mara Dyer series, the infernal devices series, under the dome by Stephen King, to kill a mockingbird and I want to re-read the mortal instruments series. No idea when I'm gonna have time to read them though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Went to get looking for alaska fro central library (long shot but it is a relatively big library), all copies out atm but they /reckon/ I can get on by Wednesday soo here's hoping.

For time being browsed around the Stephen King books, couldn't find 1408 or Lisey's story though They only have about 12 of his books, but I did find Carrie so I grabbed that. About 50 or so pages in (had a long bus journey...) but hey I'm really gripped already :¬:

@Biscuitss; @Hollie; hurry up and remember ur pass and get here
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

I'm in. I am currently reading The Road to Oxiana by Robert Byron.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Intersocial; I recommend '11/22/63' for a Stephen King book.
    Last edited by The Don; 05-01-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wennn.

Latest Awards:

I've been wanting to get back into reading as well, and I've set myself a goal of at least 2 books per month this year, which is at least 24 books overall. I've just finished reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn a few days ago (gonna check out the film too). Might read The Cuckoo's Calling or The Rosie Project next. I also want to read at least one Neil Gaiman book soon!

Those books you've found look pretty good Hayden @Intersocial;

@habboxgraphics on Twitter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I've been wanting to get back into reading as well, and I've set myself a goal of at least 2 books per month this year, which is at least 24 books overall. I've just finished reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn a few days ago (gonna check out the film too). Might read The Cuckoo's Calling or The Rosie Project next. I also want to read at least one Neil Gaiman book soon!

Those books you've found look pretty good Hayden @Intersocial;
    Ikrrr, probably gonna have to buy them full/new price though. Not sure how I go about asking the library to get certain books but I might do that. OR i'll just go to waterstones see if they have either one.
    ---
    I finished Carrie after about 24 hours I was so gripped to it, really good book tbh fully recommend it. I knew the vague start and ending of the book (from film trailer) so was astonished to see how there was gonna be 200 or so pages build up but hey he did it well. When I go to bookstore I will have a look for the Stephen king ones mentioned here and decide which I wanna purchase!!!

Starting to read Looking For Alaska now ove:
    /

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast