HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Ikrrr, probably gonna have to buy them full/new price though. Not sure how I go about asking the library to get certain books but I might do that. OR i'll just go to waterstones see if they have either one.
    ---
    I finished Carrie after about 24 hours I was so gripped to it, really good book tbh fully recommend it. I knew the vague start and ending of the book (from film trailer) so was astonished to see how there was gonna be 200 or so pages build up but hey he did it well. When I go to bookstore I will have a look for the Stephen king ones mentioned here and decide which I wanna purchase!!!

Starting to read Looking For Alaska now ove:
    I see how it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    made it to 84 last year lmao this year my target is 104 (2 per week) this year, although I've cheated a bit since I'm beginning with anna kerinina which I got half way through but never got a chance to finish. hoping to read some other (translated to english) russian classics by dostoyevsky and tolstoy within the next few weeks while I procrastinate from revision since my uni library has dedicated aisles of shelves for each. definitely need to read We as well, I found an ebook version but seem to have lost it now.

lisey's story is a good stephen king book @Intersocial; it's not much like his others but still has a psychological element.
    Don't suppose you kept a list of what you read? Would be interesting to see what those 84 were
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I see how it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't suppose you kept a list of what you read? Would be interesting to see what those 84 were
    Wait what did I do Akeam omg???
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Book Discussion/Challenge 2015

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I see how it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course! Sadly the list is temporarily lost due to my laptop screen breaking though

I finished Анн* К*ренин* earlier today while I waited for my beef stew to cook so need to find myself something new to read over the next few days to stay on target. Find me a mobile compatible ebook version of WE somebody otherwise I have to go all the way up the library steps tomorrow ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love how Cyrillic characters are started out at random points

Шулфыгпдцзцзезмбяьфтюиэ*фхйхкзчь*ьб*ээпшщу

До*топримеч*тельно*тей
    Last edited by Kyle; 07-01-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Of course! Sadly the list is temporarily lost due to my laptop screen breaking though

I finished Анн* К*ренин* earlier today while I waited for my beef stew to cook so need to find myself something new to read over the next few days to stay on target. Find me a mobile compatible ebook version of WE somebody otherwise I have to go all the way up the library steps tomorrow ugh

Love how Cyrillic characters are started out at random points

Шулфыгпдцзцзезмбяьфтюиэ*фхйхкзчь*ьб*ээпшщу

До*топримеч*тельно*тей
    I'm struggling to work out which book it was you finished today lmao. Could you link me the list when you get your laptop sorted, looking to build my book collection and could use some inspiration
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

started reading catcher in the rye, don't like it till now tbh
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

@Intersocial; I don't know how your local library system works but you should be able to request books online and they'll contact you when they can get it in.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm on a grand total of 4 this year hopefully I can do a bit more reading once exams are over next week.

- Anna karenina ~ leo tolstoy
    - dr zhivago - Boris pasternak
    - the adventures of dr Doolittle - Hugh lofting (it's a collection of short stories but I'll count it anyway!!)
    - psycho ~ Robert Bloch. Read it before but got me excited for the new bates motel season comin up

I also found a quaint little book about flat sharing called "I lick my cheese" by oonagh ohagen but it was largely pictures of notes left in flats with paragraphs of comments beside each.

I got 5 Douglas Adams books (hit hikers guide, meaning of life, so long & thanks, etc) from eBay so shall be reading them when they arrive yay

Should have that list from last year by next week !

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Amyy

Latest Awards:

I read the Maze Runner and I'm currently reading On The Road by Jack Kerouac, I think that's 3 so far this year

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've read none so far - which technically is an achievement considering that I've decided to shift my attention to TV shows and cinematography.
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I finished "Looking For Alaska" yesterday! Took me a while to do it because I just had no motivation to read woops, but seem to have got that motivation back

Really good book, fully recommend it to anyone tbh :}

I didn't actually realise what the "__ days before" and "___ days after" was leading towards, I assumed it would be a new romantic relationship and that the actual thing that happened wouldn't be till the end !!!!
    ---
    2/12 done for this year, only slightly ahead of schedule haha. Next I am going to read um... I've completely forgotten tbh. I believe it was this: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...-of-loneliness
    /

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast