HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Default Safe to keep storage?

Hey!

Quick question for those active traders.

I've quite a bit of furniture being stored at the minute, is it safer for me to sell it all and hold onto the coins considering everything is devaluing? Not sure what way to go about it!

Thanks in advance!
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

It can go either way.

For example

I brought 4 pink ice cream machines for 6gb, when I came back after some time away from Habbo they were 8gb+ easily. On the other hand I brought 5 Aloe Vera's for 25c per and can't sell them now for that.

Usually gbs are the safest though as they retain their value. Unless of course they get replaced by something (as HCs did)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

generally speaking the best investments are rarely-released seasonal ranges (cabin, venetian, etc) but there can be complications when bundles release certain items and the prices drop or when the entire range gets released into bc. personally i would sell up for gbs unless you have a wide range of rares that you're willing to take a punt on.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    It can go either way.

For example

I brought 4 pink ice cream machines for 6gb, when I came back after some time away from Habbo they were 8gb+ easily. On the other hand I brought 5 Aloe Vera's for 25c per and can't sell them now for that.

Usually gbs are the safest though as they retain their value. Unless of course they get replaced by something (as HCs did)
    I've quite a large range of stuff, ranging from your typical crap upwards. I'll sell as much as possible, keep my wealth more so in gb's rather than in furniture due to the risk of them devaluing.

Thanks for the suggestion. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    generally speaking the best investments are rarely-released seasonal ranges (cabin, venetian, etc) but there can be complications when bundles release certain items and the prices drop or when the entire range gets released into bc. personally i would sell up for gbs unless you have a wide range of rares that you're willing to take a punt on.
    Yeah I've noticed that myself. Will keep some bits, but will sell the stuff I think will decrease over time. Best to have it in gbs, like you and Zak mentioned. Just safer I think.

Thanks for the help. +rep
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

I know I'm a bit late, but if it was me I'd sell all the junk thats easy to come by, then hoard the stuff that you would least likely be able to find in shops. There's nothing worse than selling something that's hard to get hold of, then a week later wanting to use that exact furni and being unable to find it anywhere.