HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haven't had one yet!

1 5.26%
  • 13 or younger

3 15.79%

6 31.58%

2 10.53%

2 10.53%

1 5.26%

3 15.79%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 21 or older

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Kiss

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default First Kiss

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Have you got a cool story to go with it?

My first proper kiss was when I was probably way above average but was so cute, my first real "date" although it wasn't really supposed to be that, and he drove me home, and kissed me while Aerosmith's Don't Wanna Miss A Thing was playing, rly cute!

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

no mine was a ******* ******* that met me and was really nice to me we had a cute time but really was getting with a girl already on the sly!!! like i didn't know about any of this until after... so pissed off i wanted to save it for ageeeeeeees as well i was 14 dno that's probably really late to some ppl

my first GOOD kisser so not someone really annoyingly peckish was tom lol... that means i had four bad experiences wtf so unlucky. mine and thomas' story is actually really cute was in the cinema and just perfect timing i remember it beyond clearly lol
    Last edited by Sharon; 04-01-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

First REAL kiss was when I was 14 and it was one of my best friends at the time George and we kissed so I could impress a girl (this makes sense I promise) and then my second was a couple of minutes later with my friend Pete again to impress this girl who I actually didn't end up kissing for like another couple of weeks what is wrong with my childhood
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    First REAL kiss was when I was 14 and it was one of my best friends at the time George and we kissed so I could impress a girl (this makes sense I promise) and then my second was a couple of minutes later with my friend Pete again to impress this girl who I actually didn't end up kissing for like another couple of weeks what is wrong with my childhood
    I think this is my favourite first kiss story I've ever heard

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

my first proper kiss was when i was 14 so last september
    charlotte bought home a girl called kiah and boy called jack and we all sat on charlottes bed and ate ice cream
    charlotte was like bi/les and kiahs les n then me and jack being straight
    kiah and charlotte kissed and me n jack kissed
    so jack was my first kiss
    jack is also now charlottes current boyfriend lmao
    (they started going out in like february ok wasnt going out at time! ;l)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like 16, something like that. Was playing suck and blow (it's a card game, naughty!) with some friends and ended up locking lips with a friend and kissing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I was 14 which I always thought was really old but looking back on it now really isn't. You know so little at 14. It was with my "girlfriend" at school and we went for a walk through the school grounds and kissed then.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

My first kiss would have been about when I was 15 with Jonathan #2, we went on a really long hike to a place I hate and then he made me sit in the cold before he stuck his tongue in my throat. Turns out he did it with my friend a week later in the same player #player.

My first proper proper kiss was in University with Lauren, we'd spent the night talking in my car, and I went into her house to warm up, and then she locked the door and it came out of nowhere, which made it that much better. (Don't kill me welshcake)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Default First Kiss

I would have been about 14 (felt so old at the time!) at the time and it was at one of those teen discos in one of the proper clubs haha. Literally everyone would goto them and we would get all dressed up in sparkly sequins, high heels and slap on bad tan from wipes. The aim of going was to basically kiss as many people as you could. I remember all the boys would come along and tap you on the shoulder then point to their friends, so awkward. This guy kept following me around everywhere and eventually I gave in, it was the most awful thing ever.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was 16, I had just started college and got my friend/ex boyfriend to do it. However, if we're not counting that his friend the next day gave me a few sweet kisses, he was a really nice person .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast