HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default Has anyone ever done something kind you'll never forget?

Has anyone done a 'random act of kindness' for you that you'll always remember

If so, what?

If no, have you ever done one for someone else?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

I met a girl online, off of habbo actually and we met up and we had been going out for a few months in a long distance relationship at this point we felt comfortable about holding hands in public in the sense that we where able to deal with the stares, odd comments and laughs that we would get off of people. One day we where walking through her local town center and a girl was doing a survey on peoples post codes she went to walk away and said ''Excuse me, I think yous are a really cute coupe''. It was one of those things we didn't expect it is amazing how just a few words can make people feel happy!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I don't think I have a "random" act of kindness that really influenced me, but there was a person a few years ago who, if I didn't know them, I wouldn't be anything like I am today (in a good way). And, I guess it kind of hit home when they got me a card for when I left school and that's something (along with everything else) I will never forget.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

last year i was walking home from a friends house and i couldnt breathe
    was walking down some ally way and was struggling a lot and was very dark
    these 2 people walked past me and were dress like idk 'chavvy' lol pants down to their ankles like hoods up, music playing loud, making lots of noise whatever like general thought in my head was ugh great
    usually people from my area arent the nicest or anything
    these two guys stopped and helped me though when i literally needed it so much so am so thankful and dont think ill forget that considering idk it wasnt expected from them at all
    wouldnt say it was a random act like because they didnt randomly stop n offer help when i didnt need it
    but was an act of kindness from a complete stranger especially when i needed it so very thankful to them and def wont forget that

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

My sister has been really great and supportive when I need her to be, I don't think she realises how much I really appreciate her.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I'm sure I have had loads but nothing big coming to mind atm. my last couple were
    a bus driver let me on not paying full fare because he didn't have change for my notes and I didn't have enough change.
    and then I was at a michael buble concert last month and the steward befriended me and brought me to the front for the whole of his encore and I got to hold michaels hand. loving life *+**+
    oh and richie just give me access to his netflix account. true friendship right there.