HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Book Shelf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default Book Shelf

what books do you have on your bookshelf? if u have loads what are your favs?
    if u had to recommend one book to a friend which book would you reccomend?
    mine is rly little and most of mine i share with charlotte so she has loads in her room on her shelf but yes this is my beautiful book shelf

two of my favs are in charlottes room which are 13 reasons why and its kind of a funny story (also a gd film)
    but out of those the curious incident of dog in nighttime and solitaire are def my favs!
    yes what books do you have and what are your favs and stuff

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

I have only just started collecting books, before I would just download the epub file and read it off my phone. Hopefully I’ll get quite a few more to add to it this year, I’m loving the barnes and nobles leatherbound editions.

(book just out of view is The Time Machine by H.G. Wells)
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My very compact book"shelf" in my wardrobe where I keep books I can bear to read more than once plus the obligatory chronological pile of asoiaf books that I'll never read again but have nowhere else to store.

Fav books by a mile have to be thomas Harris Hannibal series!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    My very compact book"shelf" in my wardrobe where I keep books I can bear to read more than once plus the obligatory chronological pile of asoiaf books that I'll never read again but have nowhere else to store.

Fav books by a mile have to be thomas Harris Hannibal series!

Yes! I've just started reading Red Dragon! Have you watched the new Hannibal NBC series? It's really good, Season 2 recently received 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Nice Collection btw

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

sorry i dont have better pics! i used to have 3 shelves but they got taken down

my harry potter books (not in order or even together, i'm messy) then some old self-help books and childhood books.
    then i have a box of psychology/sociology books and some random ones down there

and iv got quite a few in my wardrobe too.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Yes! I've just started reading Red Dragon! Have you watched the new Hannibal NBC series? It's really good, Season 2 recently received 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Nice Collection btw
    Omg just looked at my pics they look like I've contracted Parkinson's half way through taking them oops. Yes I love Hannibal and am eagerly awaiting the introduction of ms starling but the way it's going it seems like there's at least another season until she appears. The foreign bloke obviously hasn't got anything on Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal but he's still fabulous.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post

my harry potter books (not in order or even together, i'm messy) then some old self-help books and childhood books.

i read the first harry potter book
    cant rmemeber what its called errr
    but was v good! what is ur fav happy potter

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Omg just looked at my pics they look like I've contracted Parkinson's half way through taking them oops. Yes I love Hannibal and am eagerly awaiting the introduction of ms starling but the way it's going it seems like there's at least another season until she appears. The foreign bloke obviously hasn't got anything on Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal but he's still fabulous.

I think they're still trying to get the rights to both Starling and Buffalo Bill as MGM owns the rights to Silence of the Lambs whilst NBC has access to all the other parts of the series. I actually prefer Mads Mikkelsen to Anthony Hopkins! Although I can see why you would prefer the latter.

@buttons; Have you got The Tales of Beedle the Bard in your Harry Potter Collection? It's the only one that i've actually read cover to cover, I need to step my Harry Potter game up!
    Last edited by The Don; 09-01-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post

Have you made Scott read the good relationship guide yet

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    i read the first harry potter book
    cant rmemeber what its called errr
    but was v good! what is ur fav happy potter
    happy potter lmao! erm half blood prince cause malfoy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I think they're still trying to get the rights to both Starling and Buffalo Bill as MGM owns the rights to Silence of the Lambs whilst NBC has access to all the other parts to the series. I actually prefer Mads Mikkelsen to Anthony Hopkins! Although I can see why you would prefer the latter.

@buttons; Have you got The Tales of Beedle the Bard in your Harry Potter Collection? It's the only one that i've actually read cover to cover, I need to step my Harry Potter game up!
    i haven't actually read it. my friend said it wasn't that good, nor was the fantastic beasts one. i'm a rubbish fan, i didn't even finish reading the new chapters she made on pottermore.

lmao @Kyle; i don't think he's ever read anything other than for school? speaking of which, i've still got a school version of holes on that shelf. i used to lOVE self help books and books like the good relationship guide. never read it though lol. got it from oxfam for like 50p. love that place for books!
    Last edited by buttons; 09-01-2015 at 09:22 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast