HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    davecool656

Latest Awards:

Emerald Hippo tags need changing
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    Sorry for the extremely slow reply.
    I fixed the Black Styling chair & Black Fashion Chair, but I'm struggling to get hold of decent pictures for the Demon Black and Black Roses. I'll try update them ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by davecool656 View Post
    Emerald Hippo tags need changing
    What do you mean?

Tokens
    Habbo
    davecool656

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez View Post
    Sorry for the extremely slow reply.
    I fixed the Black Styling chair & Black Fashion Chair, but I'm struggling to get hold of decent pictures for the Demon Black and Black Roses. I'll try update them ASAP.

What do you mean?
    at the min it has the X tag on now the Hippo is avaliable the tags need changing

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by davecool656 View Post
    at the min it has the X tag on now the Hippo is avaliable the tags need changing
    Ah cheers! I'll change that now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Army HumVee has a ruby star when it was a Limited Edition Rare.
    Habberge Aquamarine needs to be removed from the Limited Edition Rares category as it isn't one.
    Base Black Light - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Light - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Light - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Light - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Red Base Light - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Black Base Plant - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Plant - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Plant - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Plant - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Red Base Plant - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Black Base Small Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Black Base Chair - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Base Wall Decoration - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Black Base Bed - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Bed - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Bed - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Red Base Bed - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Bed - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Chair - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Chair - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Chair - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Red Base Chair - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Floor - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Brown Base Floor - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Floor - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Floor - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Silver Base Floor - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Yellow Base Floor - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Base Mirror - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Black Base Painting - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Painting - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Painting - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Painting - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Red Base Painting - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Small Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Small Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Small Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Red Base Small Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Black Base Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Red Base Table - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Black Base Wall - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Blue Base Wall - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Green Base Wall - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Pink Base Wall - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Red Base Wall - one of the tags is broken, it should be 'untradeable' not 'untradable'
    Last edited by Samantha; 17-06-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Bonus Rares category is seriously incomplete and mixed up. The star needs to be decided how it's going to be categorised as there are gold, silver and bronze stars in it. I would probably suggest super rare with how they were obtainable, but normal works too.

Also there are a few missing and some incorrect in it.

These need to be moved to the Bonus Rares category:

David Fountain
    Easter Globe
    Cotton Candy Stand
    Wilting Rose
    Bouquet Of Page
    Flash Camera
    Hanging Skull Candle
    Catrina Effigy
    90's Boombox Sandman
    RoboRat

These need removing:

Seance Book
    Lab Desk
    Ding Dong

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

thank u, Sam

I'll sort all that when I'm back from holiday

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hiya Sam! I moved all the furni you've asked me to move. I'm still in the process of working on the tags, so thats a work in progress. The other furni you've asked me to remove, I haven't yet since I'm still trying to find a home for them. If you have any suggestions on where to put them, I'd appreciate it. Thank you! @Samanfa;

Oh, almost forgot! I couldn't find the Catrina Effigy furni in the database.. Not sure if its me or somethings wrong, but please enlighten me!
    Last edited by Temki; 26-06-2015 at 06:22 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I went with the Bonus Rares list I compiled on the Wiki. I found out that you don't have any of the Mercado de Sonora range on the database that was released for Habboween 2014.

Basically, there were 10 skeleton doll things available for 24 hours each time!

So:

Name: Catrina Doll
    Motto: The elegant lady.

Name: Mariachi Doll
    Motto: They say his maracas have powers.

Name: Skeleton Cat
    Motto: Your not-so-furry friend

Name: Tattooed Skeleton
    Motto: Fight for your right to be inked.

Name: Dressed to the nines Doll
    Motto: Always dressed to impress

Name: Lucha Libre
    Motto: Featherweight fighting to go pro.

Name: Habbo Girl
    Motto: I HEART Ducket cats.

Name: Punk Rock
    Motto: Hardcore rocker.

Name: Habbo Boy
    Motto: Hoodies and headphones.

Name: Grim Reaper
    Motto: Don't touch his scythe. Seriously.

-----------------------------------

Needs adding to the database and the Bonus Rare category:

Name: Catrina Effigy
    Motto: Her spirit glows bright

In Habboween 2014, the Day of the Dead Altar needs removing as there is already one correctly placed in the Limited Edition Rares category.

There are also 3 items named Day of the Dead Altar Piece that need adding. They are:

Name: Day of the Dead Altar Piece
    Motto: Adios, my Duck friend.

Motto: Adios, my Cowboy Duck friend.

Motto: Adios, amigo.

Army Bootcamp:

Wooden Crate - needs tags adding.
    Compass - needs tags adding.
    Security Fence - needs tags adding.

In Habbo Prizes, the Purple Hippo has actually been given out (I am assuming Super Rare status currently), but the one on Habbo looks like a different shade than the one on Habbox. However, according to Twitter and codes it's the same, so the tags need changing and the motto needs correctly modifying to June 2015.

In Jurassic Habbo, the 'dino15_dinoprize6' has been released.

It's now:

Name: Pamela the Parasaurolophus
    Motto: Plushy Prize

It also needs the tags changing.

In The Mall the Quick Coffee Stop has an unavailable tag on it, but I'm pretty sure there's only 1 in the hotel - plus it has a value.

In the Horse section the Grass Duck has broken tags with 'untraderable' and 'notrecyclable' so they need fixing.

In Limited Edition Rares:

The White Chocolate Bunny needs the recyclable tag replaced with the non recyclable one.
    The Mahogany Conference Desk needs the recyclable tag replaced with the non recyclable one.
    The Army HumVee needs the recyclable tag replaced with the non recyclable one.

In Bots the Visitor Logger bot needs tags adding.

That will do for now, enjoy!
    +1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast