HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: kindle or books

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

physical books because:

- you can smell the good/addicting smell of ink/paper and I think it gets better as time goes
    - also, the texture of a special physical cover/paper is a bonus
    - reading it is healthier for our retines as it absorbs light instead of generating it, therefore our brain can retain the texts more easily and thoroughly
    - you do not view the sin from limited bitmap pixels if you view the images/words closer
    - it somehow helps you to decorate your room
    - if an hypothetical person robs you, they only take 1 book, not your WHOLE library

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

It depends on what kind of experience you're looking for. If you need something easily accessible and on the go, kindle would be the one. If you want something real, touchable, flippable, book would be your choice.

As for me, I just love the smell of book. Flipping pages to pages and that's what makes me fall in love with reading.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234