HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Default UndeadGraphics - Web Store under development at the moment!

http://goo.gl/2d0Hwe

Hey Everyone,

I am deciding to do paid graphics for fansites, it has been an undergoing process to keep updating things on the websites i run but i have finally finished, I have also opened up a facebook page with it all on there,

Please dont mind the store, I know you cant read some text this is why i am sorting it out at the moment.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/undeadgraphicsofficial

Sorry about the facebook url too - it wouldnt let me have undeadgraphics ffs

Anyway, if you want to order any in the future when I open it fully, Pop an order in, im cheap

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

You're not a company or ceo.

Might want to give examples as nothing atm has any examples.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

I own the store / website, I run it and as i said, im in the middle of adding all of that in

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yes, you own a moon whatever store. You haven't registered a company.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't say much at the moment as there's no content. I gather you've done previous work before you should get it on asap really just to give people an idea of what you can do.

If you're serious about making a business out of it I'd invest in a proper domain/hosting

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Hopefully you know that people will look for free graphics before they pay for graphics. Especially when you can just download a free photoshop download, and do it yourself.

But yeah, I can't really say anything about the website. It's a lot of block colours, and it was hard on the eyes. And I agree with the above comment; get a proper domain.

Also to add in; make sure your grammar is right on your website. Your first couple lines are so full of grammatical errors it hurts.
    When making purchases you will have to tell us which fansite you are at and we can send it off to the correct person, Email Address for Paypal will be needed too.
    "where you are at" sounds like it's a ghetto site. Should be "from"
    Also you've capitalized email address. It's technically not a proper noun.
    Last edited by Brad; 06-02-2015 at 07:14 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There are so many typos over the site, even the <title> is formatted poorly. The store is difficult to navigate. You were using one of Drew's graphics when I looked at the site the other day. The opening times is a little pointless because it makes it obvious it's not your fulltime job and who needs to know when you will be online? You should advertise your turnaround time instead. The domain makes it look unprofessional as does the footer advertising a place to create your own free website. The only advert acceptable in a footer is one that makes you money or "Powered by [CMS]".

In my opinion, if you're charging people for graphics, at least have the decency to make a website that is pleasant to navigate and one you haven't made using an online interface - at the moment, it's a bit of a slap in the face to the "Content" (Web/Graphics/Video etc) design industry.

If I paid £1.50 for an avatar, I'd expect it to sing, dance and greet me with "Hello Calum" every time I log on because what you're making at the moment is standard stuff that the likes of @IzzyUhh; makes in her thread for free.

I'd like to see your permission from all of the makers of these fonts to re-release them in a pack: https://www.facebook.com/undeadgraph...34311203273739
    5% off? That's like 8p on your £1.50 graphics... https://www.facebook.com/undeadgraph...017867/?type=1
    Not sure what logo maker you used for your logo but yeah, it seems to be used elsewhere.. Click

I hope you don't take this offensively but you need to put some more thought and consideration into a project like this.
    Last edited by Calum0812; 06-02-2015 at 07:31 PM.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Ok im a little late, but a few mistakes on your About Us page (Corrections are in red)

UndeadGraphics has been open since February 2015, it has been in the making since September 2014 with the website and store.The CEO (Owner) is Mark Davison who is also known as !!Undead!! on HabboxForum.
    We aim very hard to keep the customer satisfied so it can get hectic.

With our refund policy, we also do free items if you haven't received yours within 5-6 days. If this does occur, then you are eligible for a free graphic. This can be from Forum Signatures to Profile Avatars for the forum. ABSOLUTELY FREE.

When buying your products, if you have any form of difficulty purchasing them, please contact us on [email protected].
    This will send me a personal message and I can sort it out as fast as possible.

At UndeadGraphics we have an Opening Times and Closing Times Schedule due to me being at college full time studying ICT Media (iMedia and Creative Studies), therefore I am not available all of the time. Click the Opening Hours tab at the top to be taken to the opening times.
    Weekends may differ.

As I said, any issues please email me and I can sort out the issue straight away.
    @!!Undead!!;