HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andings

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo having a laugh at Retro Owners?

Disclaimer (if you can call it that): I do not support retros. I am a member of a forum called Ragezone but not for Habbo Retros aspect.

Anyway on RZ someone copied the CMS code for beta.habbo.com...

================================================== =================
    "I was copying the CMS Beta.habbo.com and I was leaving the files themselves, disabling links:"

"I left so and so I went on the home page to see how it was, and saw a box beneath the site:"

NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGE CONTAINS A SWEAR WORD. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

" My Mustache tells me you tried something funny. Not a hacker, arent you! **** you! "

================================================== =================

Gotta be the funniest thing I've seen. Further down the thread it seems Habbo removed the swearing so now it just says "My Mustache tells me you tried something funny. Not a hacker, arent you!": https://beta.habbo.com/client/hhus-random/silly-sso

moderator alert Edited By: James (Trialist Forum Moderator), Please remember to use the Bad Spoiler tags for images with inappropriate language, thanks!
    Last edited by Reality; 29-01-2015 at 11:42 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

What a shame, they should've left the swearing in. Nice find, good to know Habbo are being a little more lighthearted with this kind of thing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

"Not a hacker, arent you" ... :Ambivalent:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andings

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquefiedFilth View Post
    What a shame, they should've left the swearing in. Nice find, good to know Habbo are being a little more lighthearted with this kind of thing.
    Agreed, although I'd love to see them put an end to retros, but restricting what IP's deliver what services etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    "Not a hacker, arent you" ... :Ambivalent:
    LOL!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I love how Habbo responded to the rise in Retros for years by not lowering their prices or trying to compete, but by doing the complete opposte: the bad customer service followed by the rise in credit prices + an end to double credits all which certainly stopped me buying anything anymore.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andings

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I love how Habbo responded to the rise in Retros for years by not lowering their prices or trying to compete, but by doing the complete opposte: the bad customer service followed by the rise in credit prices + an end to double credits all which certainly stopped me buying anything anymore.
    Yeah, you'd think they'd do everything they can to keep users, not draw them away!