HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    minimew312

Latest Awards:

Not too sure about it.. I like it.. but then I don't know why I'd want to spend 2c on it just so I can put it on my wall as a sticky.. :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

its 1c+ for selfies i think the price is reasonable enough the only thing is tht they rob us of our previous pictures which suck

doesnt even bother me anyway lolol its only camera and we have been doing well without it the past few years

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquefiedFilth View Post
    I don't even want to try and comprehend the safeguarding issues you must come up against when implementing back in one of the things that kicked off all the problems and scandals
    Wouldn't have been any if it was developed properly in the first place

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Wouldn't have been any if it was developed properly in the first place
    But then again I guess the company had a level of naivety in the sense they expected only younger people to be on there not making it worse for others? Although I agree with you, I reckon they shouldn't have all of the blame.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquefiedFilth View Post
    But then again I guess the company had a level of naivety in the sense they expected only younger people to be on there not making it worse for others? Although I agree with you, I reckon they shouldn't have all of the blame.
    Bugs are to be expected when developing new material, it's how they address those issues. Besides a company that was turning over millions of dollars is fully accountable. Also younger people were able to exploit the camera.. I should imagine a lot of the people that were abusing it were teenagers.

Sulake might be a wonderful company but so many people complain about their customer service.. or the moderation team it does make me wonder what their other departments are like. Oh well.. Money, money, money! Lol
    Last edited by Zak; 09-02-2015 at 10:36 PM. Reason: added a word..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234