HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default what is your fav hairdo

does that make sense? like putting ur hair in a bun or plaiting it or french plaiting or idk people do some weird headpand plait or just a slide pony or anything yehh whats your fav hairdo and do you have diff favs for diff occasions n whatev
    simple or complex
    feel free to post pic for example or whatev
    Last edited by Phil; 22-02-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

is this a question for all
    i'll use a #1 all over and be happy with it

you won't catch me with a hitler youth haircut like 99% of guys in the world today
    Last edited by David; 14-02-2015 at 12:03 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

For my own I have it just hanging loose most of the time because it needs to be a little longer before I can put it up in a way that looks alright all the way around rather than just from the front when I'm playing football though I have to tie it up and have a headband as well so I look like Ibrahivivaimaimaichcihchhch which obviously makes me play better. One day I will be John Lynch in The Secret Garden
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

light beachy waves or str8 hair

xo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I like the second one but not the way it is in the picture. Where the fringe was straightened and it's long and spikey on top. I like that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post

I like the second one but not the way it is in the picture. Where the fringe was straightened and it's long and spikey on top. I like that.
    Excellent bro - that is what I'd go for (or at least similar) with Fades and/or tramlines! Sadly though sometimes such cuts have stigmas attached to them I find sadly ad certain d00des are h8d for trying them/or tried to be banished from their peer group for attempting them! This is so in England - dunno what it is like in Australia though!!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

on my self I jjust like it curled.

I abs love braids, and would have styles like this if i could. I have tried to teach myself to french plait but always fail!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I mostly like having mine down, with my natural waves and quite a lot of volume - especially at the roots. Almost impossible with my super fine hair

I have to have it up for work so when it was longer i'd do a messy bun or a high pony. I've just got a big haircut though and it's much shorter and layered so I haven't quite worked out what's best for it now! Had it in a side plait tonight.

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

I like to curl it or plait it over night and wear it in a wavy afro in the morning.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    is this a question for all
    i'll use a #1 all over and be happy with it

you won't catch me with a hitler youth haircut like 99% of guys in the world today
    I like that haircut, but only if the person with it knows how to dress properly. Seems a bit odd dressing in **** clothes, with a formal haircut.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast