HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Default [FEEDBACK] Youtube Channel

Hi everyone.

Im posting here to get feedback on my channel. I play all kinds of games from Fifa, payday 2, dont starve, age of emipires, minecraft and will shortly be doing hour long videos and on friday (the 13th) we had our very first podcast come out. I am currently at 32 subs and it just seems to not be growing, any help is appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/user/RobPlayzHD/

Ill also attach some videos.

moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

looks good so far, with the fifa 15 gameplay i would reccomend using the chroma key option, do you use OBS and the Elgato?

Shannon - Courtney - Ryan - Aroonie - Tom - Britt

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Hey, thanks for thr comment. I tried to use chroma keyer but i dont think i have the correct lighting balance as it didnt work. And no, i am using Hauppauge HD PVR2 to record off my xbox and fraps to record from my pc

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Right, Download OBS (Free open source broadcaster) and it allows you to and the quality is alot better plus you can livestream

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

I dont ever plan to livestream until i reach 1000 subs.
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    IzzyUhh

Latest Awards:

hiya i hope you dont take what i say as like rude, but i was just going to base it off of the youtuber quality that i seem to like when watching gta and fifa

take like the sidemen for example, (most) when playing fifa, they're really enthusiastic (maybe not go ott enthusiastic like ksi) but you get what im saying i hope! the sidemen when they're playing gta are obviously ott excitable etc bcos they're having fun so that might be something

also maybe livestreaming may help advertise your channel a little
    I love food

Tokens
    Habbo
    ItsMeerken

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Disaronno View Post
    I dont ever plan to livestream until i reach 1000 subs.
    Just gonna say, Im on 140 Subs atm, Been on YouTube for 2 years since December 2013 and its going to take you a long long time! I wouldnt be so ahead of yourself atm but try to livestream and have abit of fun. It gets yourself out there and you can then branch off to other things too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyUhh View Post
    hiya i hope you dont take what i say as like rude, but i was just going to base it off of the youtuber quality that i seem to like when watching gta and fifa

take like the sidemen for example, (most) when playing fifa, they're really enthusiastic (maybe not go ott enthusiastic like ksi) but you get what im saying i hope! the sidemen when they're playing gta are obviously ott excitable etc bcos they're having fun so that might be something

also maybe livestreaming may help advertise your channel a little
    So, if i am reading this right, you are saying to be more enthusiastic?

Quote Originally Posted by !!Undead!! View Post
    Just gonna say, Im on 140 Subs atm, Been on YouTube for 2 years since December 2013 and its going to take you a long long time! I wouldnt be so ahead of yourself atm but try to livestream and have abit of fun. It gets yourself out there and you can then branch off to other things too.
    Im not saying i am aiming for 1000 right now. I am basically saying i will never livestream.