HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Risk It/Banzai Giveaway/Deal Or No Deal shut down?

Apparently (it's been floating around on habbo forums for a few days) Risk it/DOND/Banzai Giveaway are all being banned now by Moderators and staff.

I know risk it got fairly popular so I imagine quite a few people are disappointed I've just searched all games in the navigator and can't find any active rooms so I assumed if it's happened..it already has?

I don't really have a strong enough opinion but it's pretty upsetting how determined Sulake see to go against their users.

Someone's gonna have to confirm to me if the banning is true and stuff.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

what was risk it?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jssy View Post
    what was risk it?
    A game where the user need to move to a x furni and when you get to the x furni you are teleported to the next level or go back to starting level. Normally chances are 4 restarts for 1 next level. All the ones I've played were 20 levels. In the final levels prizes are earned, you can choose to take it or to RISK IT and try to win better prizes.
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Oh I clearly don't attend games on habbo as much anymore haha, sulake are really hitting users hard

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

i dnt rlly mind deal or no deal, as it IS somewhat gambling. i assume banzai giveaway is lucky banzai, and if so, then its extremely disappointing as it i somewhat fun to play/host. unless you're talking abt the paid ones.

are they gonna shut down p2p kind of games? gg to fastpass holders of mazes etc. but the lucky banzais i attended are all free for the public to try their luck

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

good fp lines in those games are so annoying

idm fp in auto runs

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

How can Deal or No Deal be gambling if you don't pay to play?
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

If they have decided to ban these games then it would probably be a good idea of them to make an announcement about it somewhere just informing users that these type of games are not allowed. Surely? I guess we will see.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they've always said gambling on games of skill is fine (eg p2s), so mazes/autoruns etc should be fine. it was starting to get ridiculous, i can handle dond, but the wired could easily be manipulated in risk it. just wish more people hosted and played for fun rather than to earn creds.
    Last edited by Plebings; 21-02-2015 at 12:44 AM.
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

alot of deal or no deals closed after days so im glad they have been banned. alot of my friends on habbo will be mad haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast