HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smile habbos gr8 new updates

is it me or is habbo moving in the right direction for the first time in as long as i can remember:

gr8 public rooms that people actually want to spend time in (well the coffee house at least)
    gd quality diverse affordable furni ranges
    rares that are actually staying rare but still v desirable
    lots of new clothes and a gr8 new aspect to wearing clothes

sadly it is all too late and i think if they did this 5 years ago perhaps it couldve 'saved' habbo

-

idk y i posted this but its just a thought i had when i logged in today and felt like venting it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I disagree with you.
    The public rooms, if we are comparing them to the older ones suck now. They took out multiple high trafficked ones including; Snow Storm, Rooftop Rumble, the Lido pool, and other great public rooms.
    As for the rares; a lot of them look recycled, just getting a little face lift and they are definitely not as desirable as they thought they'd be.
    As for the clothing though, this is one thing I can agree with. If they would of brought this feature out earlier, it may have helped, but most definitely not been able to save the client. The client is failing because of the time of age. Youths, and teenagers aren't drawn to the computer anymore, they're drawn to video games with high stimulating action to it. There is nothing mentally stimulating with habbo what-so-ever.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

Open your navitor, is that good?
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rares are desirable. They aren't recycled at all. If we cast out minds back to the period between 2006 and 2010 where the majority of the only rare or super rare items we'd be introduced to were recoloured versions of old items we can really see how far furniture has come. The current formula used for selling rares is a golden one that will keep that economy afloat for a long time. I will say though that I think the perpetual introduction of new furni ranges is only serving to harm habbo in the long run by restricting what creative influence its users have. All rooms are beginning to look the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There is nothing wrong with the new public rooms and the only complaints I see are from people who STILL just want "the original ones" aka old Habbo which isn't happening so bye.

Yeah they've improved on a lot, but they've sacrificed a lot of customer support + service in the long run. Moderation is better, but still poor. Help.habbo staff I'm not even going to go there because it is still an absolute joke etc.

There haven't been many celeb visits or product campaigns for a while I don't think which is going to majorly stint growth and i'd wish they'd work on that.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I disagree with you.
    The public rooms, if we are comparing them to the older ones suck now. They took out multiple high trafficked ones including; Snow Storm, Rooftop Rumble, the Lido pool, and other great public rooms.
    As for the rares; a lot of them look recycled, just getting a little face lift and they are definitely not as desirable as they thought they'd be.
    As for the clothing though, this is one thing I can agree with. If they would of brought this feature out earlier, it may have helped, but most definitely not been able to save the client. The client is failing because of the time of age. Youths, and teenagers aren't drawn to the computer anymore, they're drawn to video games with high stimulating action to it. There is nothing mentally stimulating with habbo what-so-ever.
    so u dont think habbo is moving in the right direction?

the koi pond, grandfather clock and japanese hot tub dont look recycled they are GR8

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

See I agree with you in some aspects. I agree regarding the clothes on habbo, and that it is far too late for them to save habbo. I don't really like the new navigator and looking at all of the feedback regarding it, not many people like it. However, I believe everything needs change.

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.