HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Useless command

Tokens
    Habbo
    farkir-dk

Latest Awards:

Default Useless command

What do you thing about :Hidemouse ?
    The command remove the mouse curser from the screen, but for what use ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's probably for if you're recording your screen, say for tutorial purposes. It can sometimes be annoying if the cursor is on the screen

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    It's probably for if you're recording your screen, say for tutorial purposes. It can sometimes be annoying if the cursor is on the screen
    There's options in pretty much all recorders I've ever seen to hide your mouse.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    There's options in pretty much all recorders I've ever seen to hide your mouse.
    It was just a suggestion, I've not used many but I'm sure one I've used before showed the mouse.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does hide mouse remove the outlines on the floor of rooms or those blue circles that appear above certain furniture ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all commands are for all users, there's reasons why commands like this are not published in articles or help sections. What's useless to you could be extremely valuable to another.

And yes Kyle, yes it does

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Macklebee View Post
    Not all commands are for all users, there's reasons why commands like this are not published in articles or help sections. What's useless to you could be extremely valuable to another.

And yes Kyle, yes it does
    Excellent so it's more useful that camera hidemouse features in that respect. Are there any plans to release other commands that are either currently only available to admins or to create more? One that springs to mind is the :push command that a lot of people seem to like that can be used on some retro sites.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

The only thing I can think of is when people are recording things, for the mouse to not show. Who knows, maybe they will be releasing something in the future that its meant for?

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.