HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going 'out out'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

do what i do and fall asleep and wake up and be like omg sorry! i think im a bit late now but hope u have a good time x

whenever a friend asks to go out or come over i just dont set and alarm and go for a nap so i cant reply if i want to

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

if it's just the drinking you don't want to do then just go and have fun, you don't need to be drunk to have a good time but if you genuinely don't want to go then don't! you don't need to give an excuse either and if they guilt trip you or pester you for one **** them !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't be a sheep O.P - if this is how you feel - if you find it dear to go out - that is your business. These so called friends are ONLY pressuring you into dong so! If you do what YOU want - at the end of the day you'll gleam if they respect you as you or not .... that is the acid test no doubts and if they respect you as so that just enhances your belief's all round I say and think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12