HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't use Habbo anymore, but:

• megasofer (my sock account that contain/ed all my coins and rares)
    • megasofter (idk)
    • bunny-boo44371 (now THIS is embarassing)
    • GarlicRice
    • ForWhat?
    • FrodoBaggins!
    • Elevenator
    • Showder (the one I used since 11')
    • Kariann (my actual real name in real life, which I'm surprised that it wasn't used by anyone on Habbo)
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I shan't pretend that I invented Habbo or whatever buttttttttttt... My very first name has been deleted from the records at least twice since my incarnation of it way back when my older sister said hey look at this magazine article there's a website here *let's go* you make a person on it and talk to people so I created MCBOB because that is obviously the coolest name ever when you're 11 and she had a name like ZAINA or something like that (a name she robbed off some French girl we met on holiday) or something, and she thought it was fun for day or two but then she wasn't bothered but I do recall in the corner of my dad's flat (WHOA! FREE INTERNET AT THE WEEKEND!) we be woopwoop clicking into the cunning fox game hall I'm gonna beat these idiots at chess awwwww yeah and clickclick here I go battleships woooo and then you click on the flashing square and your habbo goes waddling off to the edge of the screen and suddenly you're in a BAR! And it took a couple of sticky minutes of movement to get to the lower dance floor where you could type in a command for a DRINK. And then clickclickclick downstairs it's the dancefloor! Now that the internet has allowed you to connect you might even see some flashing lights on the floor..

- - - Updated - - -

And if you click the tiles at the very edge you'll go down to the DANCEFLOOR hab hop hab hop and I'm not talking the random wobbles they do now, there used to be a skill to being able to replicate an irl habhop with the alternate hands and feet flicking out not like the easy moves you get these days

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so bloody old

AND IT WAS ALL SMALL NONE OF THIS ZOOMED IN HABBO THAT WE HAVE NOW THAT WAS ONLY IN THE LIKE 2 PRIVATE ROOMS THAT EXISTED BUT WHY GO TO A PRIVATE ROOM WHEN THE PUBLIC ROOMS HAVE FLASHING FLOORS AND CHESS AND BATTLESHIPS AND BLUE_DRINK

- - - Updated - - -

I am the oldest person in the world

- - - Updated - - -

asl

- - - Updated - - -

14/Bobba

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even female fooled those guys though!

- - - Updated - - -

How many times will this update line thing happen

- - - Updated - - -

Might have had some wine who knows

asl 11/m/uk hi wana Bobba
    Last edited by Reality; 01-03-2015 at 11:04 AM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

"cloning" was my old account

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

can't remember my oldest account but I had one for a while called jordz2k6 or something

Tokens
    Habbo
    Neoflies

DrPepper74719 and then Neoflies, use Pafan sometimes

​Lindsey,Matthew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12