HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How do you get a room used?

Hey everyone,

I'm really curious and wanted to ask if there's some sort of method to go about populating your rooms?
    I've got some rooms that I think would be great as hang out spots but I'm not entirely sure how you get them used?!

Anyone have any advice?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Er, what I would do is to promote the room as much as I can. Try to add random people to your friends list too, as you can invite a huge block of people (at least that's what I do).

Or you can populate your room through a **** way by changing your room name to 'GIVEAWAY FREE FURNI'. That helps a ton.
    Last edited by Showder; 05-03-2015 at 12:13 PM.
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

I would simply just promote the room!

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Change the room tags too so when people search that particular tag then your room will show up too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Get the room's ratings right up. Host events in them and the ratings should go up. When I host them in mine I find they tend to go up by 80 - 150 per hour so it's very useful.
    Find popular tags and use those. Most people tend to go for 'shop' and 'party' or something but try and find out which are the most effective.
    Promote the room as much as you can and encourage any admins in there to do the same.
    Go into random rooms and add as many Habbos as you can. Your friends list will dramatically increase in size and you have loads of new people to invite to your rooms.
    Encourage your real friends (like people you actively talk to on Habbo) to come down and use this room to chat with you or just AFK in.
    And just keep it going for a long time!

But basically your best bet is to host events in it for the first little while.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

With my popular trade rooms years ago, the trick was to not have it closed for constant refurbs and have an active dedicated staff with rights.

After that, make every effort to get your room up the charts by inviting people. That said, trade rooms are different to chat rooms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

It's easy enough if you have friends who are willing to help out but you could hire staff and dish out rights to trusted ppl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ofwgktadgaf