HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Default EO manager applications.

So i recently heard bolt had resigned, which i must admit i was sad to hear. Ultimately i thought cassiieee should be appointed manager straight away! she is able to manage the team effectively and has plenty of idea's to bring... its been said so many times before by so many other people so why has this not happened? cassiieee is amazing and is always kind she dedicates her time to habbox events even when its the most lacking department out there! Every time a event manager leaves it seems you open applications to everyone? well first of all how come it is never anyone in the department, with experience? i understand if there was only newbies in the department you can't just offer the job position like that but let me see now, cassiieee has been in the department for a good year now and has been in the department many times before! overall i think its a joke manager applications have been opened when there is a perfect well willing participant in the department who is seo. @Cassiieee; if you do apply i hope you get the role but i still think it should of been offered in first place. Rant over! x
    Last edited by Nick; 12-03-2015 at 10:19 PM.

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Thread is pointless as obviously it's not going to be released as to why Shonly was instantly passed over at the opportunity as it has nothing to do with you, and if she feels like you do then she can surely apply and ask the (A)GM's why she wasn't given the job when it's ultimately decided.

I don't even follow events and can see why she was passed over and why none of the department would want her as their manager.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

words of wisdom

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Applications are open because Habbox will probably find someone more suited for the job.

Or they would if they had any sense lmfao

Pretty sure she was dismissed form her HxHD-S role because she couldn't successfully manage a small team/started arugments
    Last edited by lRhyss; 12-03-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Feedback isn't really the place for this Becky I'm sure the applications are open just to see who else wants the role incase there's someone better suited for it.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

i know just annoyed like i understand why its open to people but not why she has been passed over if that makes sense?

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Events is a fragile department atm, and opening up applications to everyone in the hopes of finding the right person for the job is surely more important than how long a person has been there, maybe if she applies she'll be the best for the job but i'd rather see a person get the role down to what they can achieve with it, rather than omg yh shes been senior and my friend lets just put her up xdxd

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Opening up applications doesn't mean she's been passed over, it means General Management can get the largest group of possible events managers and choose the best one. She can apply and may be chosen, but it's smarter to see what they can get.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !:random!:! View Post
    i know just annoyed like i understand why its open to people but not why she has been passed over if that makes sense?
    If she's been passed over time and time again it's for a reason.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really agree with everything you said, which may go hand in hand as to why she has been 'overlooked' as you say. Events Manager applications can suggest that there isn't anyone suitable for the job at the present moment, but it shouldn't always be seen as a negative thing as on the other side, it could just man that General Management would like to see what Cassie's ideas are in her application (if she's applying).

At the end of the day, an application process also means they could also expand the department with an additional senior/assistant as well as the manager if they chose to, they gain more ideas than they had before from the members who believe they have what it takes to turn around a department that is unfortunately lacking. Surely, if they have more ideas from who want to be in the department, then it should somewhat improve?

Also, it may be hard to believe, but if you're offered a management position you are in no way obliged to take it, Cassie could have well have been offered and turned it down - it's happened before as it's a voluntary job; given the chance though I'm sure Cassie would take it!

It's up to General Management ultimately, and they may have their reasons/opinions on why she shouldn't get it. After all, if Cassie got promoted it means they don't gain an extra person in the department as a manager too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast