HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've been involved in quite a few minor accidents, one big one where I had my ankle shattered.. currently held together with pins and plates. I smashed my Honda (again) just after Christmas.. currently sitting at the auto wrecker..

I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

Yes, the car spun. Was quite scary!

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Actually just thinking about this now and I'm glad I can say I haven't. Been close a few times though, but was never overly scared.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

I've crashed, but nothing "big". It was nighttime and a lot of the roads around where I live are narrow roads with a lot of sharp turns. A cyclist came around the corner with no lights on, so when I saw him I tried to swerve so I didn't hit him but went into a wall. My headlight lamp cracked, but that's about it. The cyclist didn't even stop

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yeah. When I was about 6 or 7 a woman sped through red lights and smashed into the car me, my sister and dad were in. We flipped about 3 times before landing on the roof.

Dad had to have glass removed from his eye but me and my sister just had minor cuts from getting out of the car (firefighters) and from the seatbelt. We're all fine although I still have nightmares about it and refuse to wear anything orange (that's the color I was wearing at the time) to this day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I've also been hit by a car once but it was cos I was running across the road. They weren't moving very fast, I just bruised my hip a bit?

Tokens
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

Latest Awards:

3 times. once my dad drove, i was in the back seat, no big deal just a car who threw a metal box out of the windows, hit our car, my dad got scared and drove off the road. Second time was when i was out practise driving for the first time in the winter and got dragged out of the road because of the ice. 3 time was 3 months ago when my sister had just bought herself a new bmw and after 2 days with a new car when i came to visit her she got knocked into by a truck and smashed the back of her car.
    Former: Habboxlive dj (Oddy), Content designer, Pixel artist, Forum moderator, Forum developer

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Nope never have!

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

3 years ago I was in a crash in my mums car on the way too school. We were going over a mini roundabout and this silly woman decided not to stop and wait for us to finish crossing and carried on going and crashed into my side. Lucky my mum didn't hit her head or anything because she had to dodge a metal bench a tree and a shop window. The woman who crashed into us tried to say she didn't see a massive bright red ******* car -_-'. Car got written off because the chassis was skewed and couldn't be fixed. I wasn't badly injured just had concussion and slight whiplash but it was pretty scary seeing a car coming at my window with speed and knowing we were going to get hit, I still flinch now whilst doing my driving lessons when a car comes towards the passenger side :L

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234