HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not much - just took in toys and a party.

Year 11 to 6th Form as have just dune is ac(er) tho' ... u feel on top of the world - running around getting your Shirt signed etc and causing havoc in general and making the younger Years (in partic) Year's 7 really "jelly"!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

it would have been like 11 years ago so I can't really remember but probably had a small party or something

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

We had a concert thing and I remember I played the guitar with my friend and did a cornet (the brass instrument) solo with a backing track. I rocked it. But that was it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Omg I thought I could remember what I did but it turns out I can't. Nothing much I think. I didn't have a load of friends anyway so I didn't really wanna hang round after I'd gone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't remember a lot to be honest. It was like 12 years ago now :'[ the last thing I do remember though is drawing on a brick in one of the stairwells. Every year 6 leaver got to leave their own mark on the school my drawing on one of the bricks in the stairwell. Apart from that I don't remember much more of it :[

Tokens
    Habbo
    MotorStefan95

We didn't really do much on our last day, we didn't get to have our shirts signed because apparently some people felt uncomfortable about it so we got books instead for people to sign. Our teacher also made a slideshow of photos from our last 2 weeks, which I wasn't in as I was on holiday and came back for the last day lol.

Our last day of secondary school was a completely different story though and sixth form was just a few gifts for the principal, vice principal and our form teacher (our sixth form only had 8 people lol)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

lmao i remember i had a year book and everyone got peoples numbers and whatev in it
    i didnt let ANYONE write in it because i didnt want them to "mess it up"
    so my yearbok is empty

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Year 7 it was when i was in school here in Australia
    We went down to the local roller skating rink and bowling alley, had lunch bla bla bla, came back to school, had a sleep over and said our goodbyes the next day. I think we sort of did a Christmas concert thing too earlier on that week.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

we just got to bring toys in and we had like a little leavers buffet in the hall

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

We had this assembly where we watched highlights of our years at the school then we had this leavers party

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12