HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default 'year 6 leavers'

what did you do on your last day of year 6 (if you can even remember)
    my last day was one of the greatest days ever and will prob find it hard to forget lmao loads of ppl had a prom and whatev what did you have?

at my school we had a sleepover at the school the day before the last day so you sleep over til the last day
    and you finish school on the thursday and you get given a tshirt which you get everyone to sign and then you get to do loads of diff activities om
    one of them is like loaads of inflatables (you can only see two here) which you mess about on

then you revolve around and go to the swimming pool and first you mess about then u play games of like waterpolo!

then u swap about and you play games in the huge sports hall
    dunno u just did lots n lots lmao was so fab and then you'd go to the hall where youd all get changed
    the boys n girls would be seperated by a lil bench in the middle of the hall lmao and then youd go in the infant hall for a DISCO until a late 10pm at night!
    n ud be dancing and having a BALL
    and then ud go to bed and all the guys went topless thinking theyre really cool lmfao cos only a lil bench was in the middle
    n then its just sleeping over at the schoool and then you spend the last day finishing signing your tshirt and yr book getting pics together
    in the morning we all had pancakes too lmao was so fab

v fun time
    what did you do for ur year6 leavers!
    Last edited by Gina; 17-03-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

i only remember being able to bring toys in so i brought my ds lite and everyone was in the chat room on the ds, also sweets and like just unhealthy food tbh

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

wow lots of people in your school

our year 6 leavers was just a nice bbq at school and chipmunk the rapper attended and gave us signed mixtapes and bookmarks (this is when he wasn't very famous - and still isn't that much)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

didnt really do much, just got every1 to sign our shirts and said our goodbyes. i remember our teacher began crying so cute

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Year 6 wasn't a leaving year down here, our school system actually made sense and was 4 years 4 years 4 years not 2 5 5 or whatever the rest of the country does so year 7 was the last of middle school
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Our leavers we had an assembly and like talked about things that'd happened for our year throughout school then we left the assembly hall to the music of celebrate good times yeah come on and I was on the verge of tears but just about held back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat. View Post
    i only remember being able to bring toys in so i brought my ds lite and everyone was in the chat room on the ds, also sweets and like just unhealthy food tbh
    this was a party and most of us brought in food thts why it was unhealthy lmaoo and we just had breaks like usual and signed shirts, played football etc, and it was a really hot day. I really miss primary school, it was so fun! College not so fun haha

and yeah we had a leavers assembly and we had to perform a dance routine and we did kid cudi day n night and jai ho (you are my destiny) i have the video somewhere idk where though, was so funny hhaaha
    Last edited by Prosiary; 17-03-2015 at 10:57 PM.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On my last day of year 6, we'd already had our prom, but we didn't do lessons and had a special end of term church presentation whereby I took part in the bit about moving on to high school. I literally got asked that day, so when my parents were watching they didn't even know I was doing it. I'd given my disposable camera to my friend as I had to practice for that and we got loads of photos from it. That was pretty much it .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat. View Post
    this was a party and most of us brought in food thts why it was unhealthy lmaoo and we just had breaks like usual and signed shirts, played football etc, and it was a really hot day. I really miss primary school, it was so fun! College not so fun haha

and yeah we had a leavers assembly and we had to perform a dance routine and we did kid cudi day n night and jai ho (you are my destiny) i have the video somewhere idk where though, was so funny hhaaha
    also i remember giving a bottle of wine and some chocolate to my teacher, she started crying when we left, we all did... I did the same at the end of year 11..

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

bbq after school (i didn't go) and signing shirts during the day

wtf at a sleepover

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast