HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: In school.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by X-ray
    Rofl. Ok.

Well you shouldn't really go give him a kiss (;p), because he might not be gay/bi. But you can talk to him. Try speaking to him. You know. He'll be leaving soon so do it while you have the chance. Maybe you don't have to kiss him or tell him your feelings. But atleast you can know him as a friend. Maybe keep in touch with him out of school when he leaves IF he wants to make friends with you.

If you think your very good friends and probably when your in year 11 or left. You should tell him your thoughts. Just tell him "I still want to be friends with you. I don't want to harm our friendship atall. But I have feelings for you" - DO IT WHEN YOUR READY and when you think it's ready

EDIT: Try ringing up a childline thingy, tell them what your problem is and they'll tell you the right solution. Their proffesionals, you'd feel more comfortable as you'd only have to speak to them once (hopefully)
    I rang childline before they didn't help. They shouted at me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ross.
    I rang childline before they didn't help. They shouted at me
    Lmao thats a first :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rofl, did they say (No offence to you):

"OMG YOUR GAY?! OMG oi we got a gay on the phone come here. (Other peson): Hello STUPID PERSON. WE HATE YOU OMG DON'T GO NEAR MY SON!"

If they shouted at you, tell your finger puppets . I suggest you ring up someone else. Or get onlnie help from that Frank guy. Frank is a nice man. And e-mails are confidential, more then a phone call.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No i dont feel that way lol but what do ya want us 2 help ya with

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, do u think this guy in year 11 is gay? If no then you obviously have to keep your feelings to yourself because all ul do is get hurt. I used to be like totally obsessed with this guy, he was so good looking and i made him up in my head to be perfect. When i finally got my chance with him he wasn't so perfect and i finished things with him pretty quickly. Looks arnt everything and sometimes u make someone up in your head to be your dream guy and ul only end up dissapointed if u get them.
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What she said.
    p.s look in my sig

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spankadelic
    Well, do u think this guy in year 11 is gay? If no then you obviously have to keep your feelings to yourself because all ul do is get hurt. I used to be like totally obsessed with this guy, he was so good looking and i made him up in my head to be perfect. When i finally got my chance with him he wasn't so perfect and i finished things with him pretty quickly. Looks arnt everything and sometimes u make someone up in your head to be your dream guy and ul only end up dissapointed if u get them.
    But he has a lovely personality too. He gets along with everyone.

Tokens

Whatever you do, you've got to make sure your feelings for this guy are real, because he might not be homosexual. You need to find out more about him. You're feelings will be more strong if you find out more about him, you might even find out he's not worth it. You don't have to listen to my dribble though you do what you thinks right. =]
    -x- Ta to the artist who did my signature -x-

My Good Friends
    CraiglDavelConnorlJoelBradlAdrianlAntlMattyl
    RebeccalAdamlTomlStulAshlKatelShaunlFlisslLynnlSam lSporklSteve

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy-x
    Whatever you do, you've got to make sure your feelings for this guy are real, because he might not be homosexual. You need to find out more about him. You're feelings will be more strong if you find out more about him, you might even find out he's not worth it. You don't have to listen to my dribble though you do what you thinks right. =]
    Aww no thanks I'm gonna keep that in mind thanks very much . THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED

Sank Guest

I thought you oober loved me =[

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast