HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

You'd pick hanging because it is the traditional English way? Jesus christ.

Probably firing squad for me, seems quick.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Lethal Injection
    ofwgktadgaf

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Lmao! In what world is hanging someone from the gallows more 'civilised' than a lethal injection?

And to answer the terribly morbid question, i'd pick lethal injection.
    Quote Originally Posted by conservative View Post
    You'd pick hanging because it is the traditional English way? Jesus christ.

Probably firing squad for me, seems quick.
    It is. You think about it and a lethal injection is slow and very much geared towards a 'show' in American style with a panel watching, whilst the gallows are quick, painless and bloodless even if because it is associated with the neck it comes across as nasty. It's very civilised compared with many other methods. I would prefer firing squad I guess, but that reminds me of and is associated with a military show-trial. Plus it is brutal and may not be painless.

I think a lot depends on what circumstances you find yourself in. If Islamic State or some tinpot country for example tried me under corrupt courts and sent me to the gallows rather than firing squad - that'd be their PR in trying to come across civilised when they are not. I'd rather be executed under their true character.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 27-03-2015 at 12:08 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Firing squad, that sounds like the quickest and least painful way to go. My second choice would be the electric chair.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think the lethal injection is as simple as that. I'm sure I was told by someone that first you go into a paralysis, not a sleep, your lungs collapse and you go through horrific pain until you die about seven minutes later.

Perhaps I was misinformed though.
    But what about when you're putting a pet to sleep? When that happened to one of my cats they injected him, there was a wait of about 5 seconds and then he just shut his eyes. That was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    idk, in scary movie a girl had her head chopped off by a killer and was able to carry on talking and everything so it obviously didn't killer her straight away omg!

I would go for a combination of all of them, be hung in an electric chair whilst being gassed and shot at having been given a lethal injection just before and then being guillotined afterwards just for the fun of it.

Probably being shot (provided it's in the head or something) would be one of the quickest?
    Martin just a heads up scary movie isnt a factually or scientifically accurate film ok

Also how can you be hanged from a chair, surely the whole point of being hanged is there is nothing to support you. and how can you be shot and gassed at the same time ;l surely the gunman would die too then ;l YOU CLEARLY HAVEN'T THOUGHT THIS THROUGH

AND being shot in the head is not always quick. Some people who have attempted to commit suicide lie for hours after shooting themselves in the head bleeding to death because the skull is strong as **** and so the bullet ricochets off slightly and doesn't hit the brain

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I'd have to go with lethal injection.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123