HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How much roughly do you spend on Clothes?

I could literally spend forever - lke got a new Cap and jumper (2nd hand0 to day and other new things as and when and not new things too. Wbu guys?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

I don't normally buy clothes but when I do I'll spend a good bit
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

That's the same for me @Yet; I don't go clothes shopping often but when I do I spend over hundreds of dollars!

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Probably on average about £100-150 a month. Sometimes I won't buy anything for a few months and then I will have a massive spend up at the start of summer.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Probably on average about £100-150 a month. Sometimes I won't buy anything for a few months and then I will have a massive spend up at the start of summer.
    That isn't bad! It's weird because I don't mind wearing the same thing every week (yes after being washed ofc) It doesnt bother me, but it is nice to go out and purchase some new clothes every once in awhile!

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .ExtremeSlayer View Post
    That isn't bad! It's weird because I don't mind wearing the same thing every week (yes after being washed ofc) It doesnt bother me, but it is nice to go out and purchase some new clothes every once in awhile!
    Yeah, I don't think it's that bad! I never spend what I can't afford so I'll never leave myself short and I generally make purchases towards the end of the month. I get what you mean though about wearing the same things often though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I go through periods where I'm constantly buying clothes when I know I have far too many at all. There's clothes I haven't gotten round to wear in a long time because I've just so many I also randomly will buy bits and pieces if it's in a sale or I don't have said enough that item. I can spend as little as three pound up to a few hundred in a day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Not much at all now. I used to buy eightish new items a month 18+ months ago but now I hardly buy anything new at all. Just can't be bothered and don't care enough really.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

I never used to buy that many clothes, but recently I love the t-shirts that Primark have been bringing out, I could spend £30 every month in there alone just on t-shirts.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    I go through periods where I'm constantly buying clothes when I know I have far too many at all. There's clothes I haven't gotten round to wear in a long time because I've just so many I also randomly will buy bits and pieces if it's in a sale or I don't have said enough that item. I can spend as little as three pound up to a few hundred in a day.
    Same here or not even worn ones - it's like "if can afford it gotta get um" .... new or not!!

Next aim is to save up for those £140 Ouid new Nike air Max's!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast